• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melilla: Nay
Cyprus: Aye
Suez: Nay
Tunisia: Nay
Galicia: Aye
Lodomeria: Aye

[Cisalpina]

~ Edoardo Vertucci, Councillor for Cisalpina

Last edited:
Jaromír pulls out a new map made by his mapmaking friend.

zuJVj6.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

Melilla: Yes
Cyprus: Yes
Suez: Abstain
Tunisia: Abstain
Galicia: Yes
Lodomeria: Yes

[Illyria]

- Jan Jaromír, Governor of Vojvodina and Deputy of Illyria

Melilla: NO
Cyprus: YES
Suez: NO
Tunisia: YES
Galicia: YES
Lodomeria: YES

[Bohemia]

- Foreign Minister Gabriel-Soukup Valenta

Upon being reminded that Melilla and Suez would be admitted as Free Cities I have chosen to Amend my vote on Suez from Nay to Aye.

[Albania]

((As a reminder, Melilla and Suez would be classed as free cities. Rejection has never happened, I don't think, so it would have unknown effects in those territories.))

((So if Crete went entirely for the Radical Union, and Petrakis is an FDP Councillor for Crete, I take it he lost his seat and I need a new character?))

(No he seemingly lost his seat but he could of ended up being a non-politician for now or ran for another seat be it local or state level, not federal level. Losing your seat doesn't mean you lose your character nor lose the ability to vote unless ahawk states specifically you are disenfranchised.)

((So if Crete went entirely for the Radical Union, and Petrakis is an FDP Councillor for Crete, I take it he lost his seat and I need a new character?))

((Um... Apologies. I had sort of anticipated this problem - I would suspect this is going to happen quite alot... There are really three alternatives - a) act as if nothing has happened, b) carry on with the character but without them in the Council or c) change characters. Seats owned by characters have no effect whatsoever on the voting. Sorry again.))

Leopold Von Tirpitzs friend in parliament gives the following vote.

Melilla: Aye
Suez: Aye
Tunisia: Aye

(No he seemingly lost his seat but he could of ended up being a non-politician for now or ran for another seat be it local or state level, not federal level. Losing your seat doesn't mean you lose your character nor lose the ability to vote unless ahawk states specifically you are disenfranchised.)

((Ah, I see. Is the Presidency of Crete open, perhaps? If not I think I'll switch characters, I have something interesting in mind))

((Ah, I see. Is the Presidency of Crete open, perhaps? If not I think I'll switch characters, I have something interesting in mind))

(Yep, it is open.)

((Excellent!))

I thank the Cretan people for choosing me as the first elected President of the restored Republic. I feel that I shall be able to serve my constituents better in this capacity, where I shall fight for our interests and close cooperation with the Federal government. I shall ensure this great land of us prospers during my term, along with the entirety of our great Federation. We shall reject the path of war and violence and embrace that of prosperity. Long live Crete and God bless the Federation!

- President of Crete Alexandros Petrakis
--
Melila: Aye

[Crete]

- Alexandros Petrakis, President of Crete

Mellila: Nay --> Aye
Suez: Nay --> Aye

I request that the Federal Election Commission holds the referendum on Trieste's future that was interrupted five years ago by the Wallachian War and the death of President Marconi.

I also mean no offense to the Tunisian people, but I simply cannot in good conscience admit another monarchy into the Federation after we enshrined in the Constitution that there would be no additional monarchical states.

~ Edoardo Vertucci, Councillor for Cisalpina

Last edited:

[Austria]

~Colonel Frederick von Innsbruck-Brno

Galicia: Abstain
Lodomeria: Abstain

[Illyria]

- Jovan Lilic, Ministry of Security

((I recieved a PM with concerns that Tunisia might remain a monarchy when accepted as a state, and I thought it would be prudent to reply publically. This is not the case, due to Part VII, Article 8 of the Constitution.
"For new states to be admitted into the Federation, they must be republics."))

[Carinthia]

- Giuseppe Barzini

((I recieved a PM with concerns that Tunisia might remain a monarchy when accepted as a state, and I thought it would be prudent to reply publically. This is not the case, due to Part VII, Article 8 of the Constitution.
"For new states to be admitted into the Federation, they must be republics."))

[Carinthia]

- Giuseppe Barzini

((Ah, well spotted. In which case: ))

Tunisia will withdraw her bid for statehood. (Or at least, it is blocked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.