• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Having Daniel as a woman was hilarious. :p Too bad it's not going to happen again.
I'm hoping that Munster turns out more successful than all the other countries. :)

"There are worse things to be than a woman you misogynist jerk."

Oh gosh this is epic... moar? :p

Having Daniel as a woman was hilarious. :p Too bad it's not going to happen again.
I'm hoping that Munster turns out more successful than all the other countries. :)

It looks like Munster, even in this time line, is a little better off than some of the other countries I've played as.

I'd actually intended, originally, to leave the woman storyline for later on, but I think it worked perfectly.

"There are worse things to be than a woman you misogynist jerk."

Oh gosh this is epic... moar? :p

Soon, my friend. Soon. :)

NRI needs a new update, probably tonight, then I've got play so I can update this one. Not playing in advance actually makes it more fun to write once I do play. I also feel a little less pressure to tell a coherent story with lots of foreshadowing, since, well, there isn't a coherent story.

One million points to the first person who spots my clever homage in the last update.

NOTE: Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for anything.

Well, he can only be reincarnated as a living thing, so no meatballs, but apart from that? Anything is fair game :D

Meatball before becoming a meatball?
Or maybe cardinal? (who knows)

Hey everyone, just to let you know, this probably won't be updated again until next weekend (as in, the weekend of December 9). Lots of RL stuff (grading papers, quizzes) as the end of the semester rapidly approaches. Then, of course, I'll have a month with no classes, which bodes very well for a more rapid updating pace ;)

I don't get it!

Why are you play as these countries only to fail on purpose??!!

It's almost as if you're

....Decending into Madness....

I get it now!

Edit: Make him a medieval mead-swilling 27 year-old James Morris-son from Sweeden!

Last edited:
I don't get it!

Why are you play as these countries only to fail on purpose??!!

It's almost as if you're

....Decending into Madness....

I get it now!

Edit: Make him a medieval mead-swilling 27 year-old James Morris-son from Sweeden!

I'm not failing on purpose, honest I'm not! :eek:

That's a good suggestion (although why any would swill mead voluntarily is beyond me); however, I've already got a specific idea for Daniel's next reincarnation, when I get a chance to update again.

I'm not failing on purpose, honest I'm not! :eek:

That's a good suggestion (although why any would swill mead voluntarily is beyond me); however, I've already got a specific idea for Daniel's next reincarnation, when I get a chance to update again.

But....the Swiss....and the Austrians....

Mr Mojo Risin'

Hey guys, be kind to poor Avindian! He's doing a lot better than before! This last time he only lost some land, as opposed to being outright annexed by Castille like when he was a goat, or forced to ditch Switzerland right in the middle of a war.

I predict that the next update will involve Munster single-handedly forming the HRE in three ingenious moves by Dan.

Hey guys, be kind to poor Avindian! He's doing a lot better than before! This last time he only lost some land, as opposed to being outright annexed by Castille like when he was a goat, or forced to ditch Switzerland right in the middle of a war.

I predict that the next update will involve Munster single-handedly forming the HRE in three ingenious moves by Dan.

Thanks for the support! (Now, if you have some suggestions for those three ingenious moves...)

Riders On The Storm?

Light My Fire?

Runnin' Blues?

Morrison's Lement? (Featuring Jimi Hendrix)?

Not really a Doors fan (although I do like Light My Fire; never knew it was the Doors!)

If you have to unsubscribe now, I understand.

Not really a Doors fan (although I do like Light My Fire; never knew it was the Doors!)

If you have to unsubscribe now, I understand.

As long as you do NOTHING with Nirvana, I'll be fine

(Totaly stole from the Doors, hmph....
Created modern music. Hmph.....)