• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmmm.... I wonder what Rob would do if he met Ironman...

Just caught up with several months of this.

I loved this AAR. It's so different, so funny, so unique. One of my favourites of all time, and filled with wonderful characters.

I hope though that there will be a sequel!

Hmmm.... I wonder what Rob would do if he met Ironman...

Kill him, obviously.

Just caught up with several months of this.

I loved this AAR. It's so different, so funny, so unique. One of my favourites of all time, and filled with wonderful characters.

I hope though that there will be a sequel!

Thanks for the kind words, and there will most definitely be a sequel.

Kill him, obviously.

Thanks for the kind words, and there will most definitely be a sequel.

Yet, when would that be???

Do I really need to find the Pitchforks again???

Yet, when would that be???

Do I really need to find the Pitchforks again???

As I've stated before, I'm unable to access my home PC as I am away on a trip. I will return at the end of June.

Just a quick question for the peanut gallery, how different is vicky2 from eu3? Will the basic gameplay remain? (I don't want to get totally lost)

Just a quick question for the peanut gallery, how different is vicky2 from eu3? Will the basic gameplay remain? (I don't want to get totally lost)

Vicky 2 is only in the most general sense "similar" to EU3, in that they're from the same company and they're both grand strategy games. When I start the AAR, don't hesitate to ask me about specific gameplay elements.

Last Thing (I know I've been posting A TON) but I just started novaum imperio (I am to spell it right) and think we should do votes and contests like there

Last Thing (I know I've been posting A TON) but I just started novaum imperio (I am to spell it right) and think we should do votes and contests like there

That kind of thing requires mod approval; more importantly, it doesn't really fit into the scheme.

Don't get too excited, but I have at the very least created the thread for the sequel. Introductory post will be later on this week.

But I am excited! :p