• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could we possibly have a world map for us non-DW players? I'm not quite sure what nations are still around, and I can't load the savegame as I have IN. Please and thanks :)

Louisiana.

Brazil! If not possible to vote then Liege

Liege for sure.

Did anyone notice that if you go back through the AAR, starting at about halfway through, you can see just how large Liege is getting

And oh gosh, the AAR's almost ending... :(

That update is hilarious! It's a shame what happened to the British Isles; no wonder the King is insane.

Say, does Assam still exist? It would be nice to end where you began. If not, then I'll just go with the crowd and say Liege.

Anjwalker: I will include a world map later tonight when I get home. Thank you for reminding me!

Current poll:

Liege: 6
Brazil: 1

Shame on you, McQwerty, not reading the directions! I have to deduct 1 million points from your score! :mad: ;)

Last edited:
Sakura_F: Louisiana is disallowed, as it's an OPM. Feel free to change your vote.

Vrael_1492: There is a Brazil, in West Africa, so that's acceptable.

EDIT: World map, as requested. To anticipate at least one question, the orange in western North America is the Netherlands, who have been kicked out of Europe.

eu3mapnol17971281.jpg

I vote for... Korea.

Milan!

It must be Milan!

Dat map...

No way Order can win the bet!

Remember, the terms of the bet changed a bit; now, it's if Daniel goes insane or not. :)

New poll:

Liege: 6
Brazil: 1
Korea: 1
Milan: 1

Excellent update. Those English can't even tell when they're English. Or was it Northumbrians who can't tell when they're English? Maybe the British? :p

Well there is only one nation I want to see you play: Liege

We're now at

Liege: 7
Brazil: 2
Korea: 1
Milan: 1

Duke of Britain: Good eye!

Sir, that map is...

..Unusual..

Is there any natives in Africa left? And what in the name of Chaos is that orangish brown in Mexico? If it's native americans then that :D

EDIT: Whooopa, didn't read well enough.. No Netherlands, they're evil :p