• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you thought about adding a few political events to the late 1920's too? Most of the event set in move during the 1930's originated directly from happening in the 1920's. It would add a lot of extra flavor, if the proper events introduced a situation where your event-series happens. Especially when thinking about having the events in DH one day (which at that point should include AAR already :D)

First you need to host it.
check out...
I think img4web.com doesn't require a login (imageshack and photobucket and all the filesharing sites do these days. It's really irritating. Way to go USA...)

I get an error when I load a saved game with the democratic Germany:

If someone helps me be grateful.
And thanks to Kannon and KaiserMuffin for teaching me to upload photos.

im sorry, cant work out your problem!
Try reinstalling the mod or simply starting a new game.

On the issue of installation, shortly we will be releading the mod in a more compact form, simply with the moded events and ministers rather than the whole minister and event folders.

Also, over the next week or so we will be working on AI behaviour improvements as well as new events, including post-war peace settlements, anchluss event (probably plebiscite) and possibly an italian led axis...

Feel free to post any suggestions or improvements!

I've been helping yayap on this interesting concept. We will make one different election result in an interesting, surprising and fun DH challenge!

Just a teaser; We've been working on AI files, 'cuz obviously the events in this mod are radically different from the ones in real life. It is no fun to have France defending itself with hunderd of divisions in Alasce, when Democracy (Germany) is fighting for it's survival against the Red Scarce!

FRAGER.PNG

France no longer defends itself ridicously against their good ally Germany! It will also not use spy missions on the Germans, in case of an alliance. What it will do, is helping Germany in their war against Communism, including resource and tech trades! Stay tuned for an awesome WWII in the next release!

In my game, all of the election events fire properly, but the 'polish corridor plebside event' (I don't know what it was actually called) and the 'mobilising the riechwher' events never occurred. I had to activate them manually. Is this a bug?

In my game, all of the election events fire properly, but the 'polish corridor plebside event' (I don't know what it was actually called) and the 'mobilising the riechwher' events never occurred. I had to activate them manually. Is this a bug?
The Polish Corridor event requires the following three things:
*Date of 3 September, 1940
*A Democratic Germany
*Germany not at war

The Reichswehr events fires, after the Soviet Union has got the 'Issue Territorial Demands', which is triggered by German treaties with Chechz and Polish (Which didn't fire in your game, so you never got it)

you probably have the older version, the issue you mention has been fixed,

you can rectify it by deleting the highlightes section from the day of decision folder in events,
go to the konigsberg conference event and the following from the trigger section:
control = { province = 222 data = POL }
control = { province = 226 data = POL }
control = { province = 230 data = POL }
control = { province = 181 data = U08 }
control = { province = 261 data = LIT }

Alternativly you can just download the new version from the first page!

Last edited:
This is fantastic! I can't wait to try it out!

Now I functions the mod. The problem was that it was Darkest Hour incorrectly installed.
One suggestion, you could include an event on a possible peace between the
Allies and the USSR (creating a "second government provisional," independence of Primorsk
and adherence to the Allies, or a second Treaty of Brest-Litovsk).
One photo:

The blue country is Primorsk.

Where do I put the files in "new ministers"? Just in Darkest Hour Full\gfx\interface\pics ?