• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
gyozelemlg said:
Kanitatlan said:
Just for the sake of accuracy, this is not true. There are several others but nothing else recently.

I do not know how to post an AAR or even how to make one but I am currently winning a Germany 44' scenario on Hard level. I am just curious how many out there developed a technique to pull that off.

Any way to find out?
There is a post here by panzergenerals on the HoI general board that covers a very hard scenario.

You can also do a google search.

Welcome to the boards :)

After 35 hours of reading, I have finally managed to come to the page 125. :D
This is a great aar, and I am going to start reading your newest aar some day. :p

Enewald said:
After 35 hours of reading, I have finally managed to come to the page 125. :D
This is a great aar, and I am going to start reading your newest aar some day. :p
Thank you.

My apologies for making it such a short AAR, my second attempt will probably be a longer one :D

Remble said:
Thank you.

My apologies for making it such a short AAR, my second attempt will probably be a longer one :D

My dear Remble, the Bible is already written. :D

I'm only on page twenty but I had to jump here and add my compliments. This is very well written, it really draws the reader in, and even if the story had ended on page 10 I would recommend it as a reference for newer players (like me :p).

Knowing there is still so much more to come is exciting! Back to the front ...

mhaerth said:
This is the aar that made me start playing HOI2. Not much else to say ;)

I think paradox should pay you to write aars like these Remble. It is good advertisement.
Very nice of you to say so. Welcome to the boards if it has not already been said and I hope you are enjoying the game as much as the rest of us do :)

FmrPFCBob - Thank you very much. Welcome aboard as well :) Only 115 pages to go and then another 100+ if you read the 'Setting Sun' as well :D

I would concentrate on Russian front and securing beaches of France. Once BP with Soviets would take place then you would have enough time to take care of Brits. Currently starting to build Navy would just take too much time.
But this is just my mere suggestion.

I lost all of my Submarines early on as well. The UK can be more or less ignored for the two years it takes to build a decent fleet. Concentrate on the Soviets while you research better ships and start building them. With upgrades complete and repairs done you will have a ton of IC to use for a fleet.

Remble, I actually have a sugestion...
no, no sugestion, it's a demand.

After your epics with Germany and Japan what do you think to do? How about the other axis country to complete the trilogy?

You could do some pre-work with Germany, then release Italy, then play as Italy and do your usual reconquista. How about it? Would be quite a challenge, eh?

Leumatiello said:
Remble, I actually have a sugestion...
no, no sugestion, it's a demand.

After your epics with Germany and Japan what do you think to do? How about the other axis country to complete the trilogy?

You could do some pre-work with Germany, then release Italy, then play as Italy and do your usual reconquista. How about it? Would be quite a challenge, eh?

Or start as SU in 41, with very hard and furious.
Or Poland 39. :p

VasilLevski said:
Or Germany in '45 scenario :D .Now that WILL be a true challenge ;)

Yes, quite a challenge given the fact that there is no Germany in the '45 scenario. :eek: