• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheChrisD

Second Lieutenant
66 Badges
Jul 18, 2011
www.thechrisd.com
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Magicka
Own one of each vehicle available in the game.

Now, how exactly do you go about getting this achievement? Do you have to own one of every available vehicle at once in a single map, have owned one of every available vehicle at some point during a single map, or just to have owned every available vehicle at some point during any map?

I've started a scenario in 1920 Berlin with the hope to owning one of every vehicle at the same time, but I'd much rather know if I don't have to go to such lengths, rather I just need to have owned every vehicle at some point. Especially when some of the vehicles are vastly inferior to others around the same timeframe...

Probably at some point during a single game. Also, use the repair vehicle mod to constantly refurbish the vehicle; although a 1920s bus seems weird to have on a regular route. Heritage routes maybe? (It should then increase attractiveness for realism anyway)

It's not needed to have all vehicles at precise moment, but you only have to own them threw single game, you can sell old ones, when newer came out, also DLC vehicles will count towards achivement.

I'm really sorry for digging out this thread again. Currently I'm trying to get this achievement and I got stuck at 29/34. And I don't have any clue how to achieve it. TriGlav_2000 said that DLC vehicles do count, but is that true? I also found postings that said there's no need for any DLC vehicles. So which statement is true?

29/34 definitely sounds like it doesn't count DLC. What I can't remember however is whether it includes the 5 vehicles from Design Classics (a DLC released at launch and bundled with pre-orders). Unfortunately the fan-wiki has been shut-down due to lack of use, which is a shame because certainly for CiM1 it had a whole load of detail on each vehicle (including their real-world origins) which would help you identify any you've missed (and the vehicle type/time period).

Thank you for your answer! I just looked up which DLC I own, and it's Design Classics and Design Marvels (and that Tokio DLC). Well, I guess I'm going through every scenario-game and buy every vehicle I can find. Maybe somehow I'll get those missing 5 vehicles.

I'm sorry to tell you that I haven't tried it again since I have made my post. I would try to replay the campaings, buy and sell every vehicle possible once it starts and right before you leave the scenario. And of course, I would also buy all new vehicles that are presented during the scenario. If this won't work, than I have no idea what else could work. If you're going to try it: good luck!

For those who are stuck with this achievement, the best you can do is start a sandbox in the map : Berlin , date 1940, and start to play from there until 2012 ( or until the achievement pops up) buying every single vehicle that you see (they will appear in your store at the beggining of some years) , this achievement is kinda bugged if you have multiple saved games, so, the achievement doesn't know which file is the best to count the vehicles that you bought.

If you need some help , add me to steam "xxxdarktekxx" , it took me a while to figure out ....

Sorry to bump this topic.
This achievement... I'm not sure what DLC it needed but I have Cities in Motion the main game, and Design Classics DLC. That's all.

For anyone who want to unlock this, please down load a map from this link. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722967048
Install it in My Documents\Cities in Motion\map (for Windows).
Also don't forget to enable debug mode (guide is already in the link).
Play it in sandbox mode from this map (start at 1920) and check for new vehicle for every 6 months to prevent missed something that map creator forgot.

I hope this help.