• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well Nat. China being at war with themselves doesn't matter anymore and some uknown to me CCIP events have made this more interesting, as I know longer have to hide in some god-forsaken mountains.

this isnt really on topic but i loaded 1936 nat china to try and conquer com china be4 Japan dowed me.

I managed it but it took me all the divisions I had.

It was lolling to see 76 divisions struggling to beat 4 :rofl: but in the end I annexed them ..

Yeah, Com China can be a tough nut to crack, especially as Nat. China, as Com. China start with '36 Infantry with 20-30 xp. And big update coming later.

ScreenSave37.jpg

Japan Advance in the East
ScreenSave26.jpg

New Infantry Division Produced
ScreenSave40.jpg

Japan Advance Further
ScreenSave39.jpg

Japan at the gates of Nanjing
ScreenSave41.jpg

Work is started on Improved Machine Tools
ScreenSave43.jpg

A New Army is Created
ScreenSave44.jpg

Nanjing is Almost Surrounded
Nat. China are well and truly buggered, as the AI doesn't seem to be doing anything useful.
ScreenSave46.jpg

Nanjing Falls
ScreenSave48.jpg

Japanese forces almost reach Gaunxi border
ScreenSave50.jpg

Japan reach Gaunxi Border and Encircle 13 Chinese Divisons
More Coming Soon.

ScreenSave52.jpg

Japan Starts to Clost Pocket
ScreenSave53.jpg

Chinese Divisons Destroyed
ScreenSave54.jpg

Infantry Build and Industrial Sliders
ScreenSave55.jpg

Japan have nearly finished off Nat. China
Missed Chinese surrender event, but this is how out borders ended up...
ScreenSave56.jpg

New Sino-Japanese Borders
ScreenSave57.jpg

Assualt is launched on Datong
ScreenSave58.jpg

Attacks Succeed
ScreenSave59.jpg

Diplomatic Sliders after another Interventionism Move
ScreenSave60.jpg

New Research Started
Whoo, got two tech teams out of the surrender events, even if I didn't notice for about two months.
ScreenSave61.jpg

Overview of China

ScreenSave62.jpg

New attacks launched in the north
ScreenSave63.jpg

Communist - Japanese Borders
Thats everything I have for now, probaly update tommorow as I want to see how this is going to play out.

Well, at least now everyone will see you as the legitimate chinese government.

How is your industry and what is your strategy for defeating Japan?

Man, I have never had the Japanese actually take out Nat. Chi. They usually advance about as far south as Shanghai and the spend all there time trading provinces with them.

Wow, thats a lot of territory gained for just watching the Japs kick Chiang.

Can you hold out all that?

I hope so, and not only hold but expand also.

A question here: is it really a benefit to make a mega production run of 99 divisions?
I tend to make 3-4 division runs so that I can then build the upgraded versions directly.

Fighting against Japanese isn't going to be easy, even with your new resources. They gained more from Nat. China than you did. Good luck.

Lifeless : Yeah, but hopefully I can out manpower them and I can try to get them into a war of attrition as a last resort.

Wenis : I'll post industry sliders next post. My stratagy is to slowly push Japan back as I build up my forces.

Grayghost : Don't think them being at war with Gaunxi helped and I think DAIM makes the Japanese AI carry on and annex Nat. China.

Nerfgen : I reckon I can hold everything but the south right now, but it's mainly mountians so I should be able to hold it with a small force, and I duno about bulding a long serial, it was just all I could afford at the time.

Olaus Petrus : Might need some luck, but I figure if everything goes tits up I can fall back to mountains somewhere and hold out there.

Update coming later when I've played a bit further.

Wow tough cooky...

Hold the mountains, take Tibet, and try to get the Soviet Union involved on your side, that I think I would do now...

Good luck!

Communist China... Damn it looks cool to play with...

Im making a communist china AAR too. Good luck, its an hard nation, but with great potential. I sa`y: try to take Beiping , and eventualy Tiajin, to cut them in 2. Even if they gey supplies by the sea, you get a nice industrial city. An advice: keep on the offensive! never let them surround you!

Arthulian said:
Anyone know any fixes for this? I was going to make Nat. China Inherit Gaunxi and Yunnan, as it's getting annoying that they're barely fighting Japan, and It wouldn't be blatantly cheating, because if we both survive Japan, then it will make a war with them harder, but if something can support something better I'll try that.
Put in event 7008 chi in the F12 console, first off without the 'Chi', and if it says that you inherit the realms of any country other than Guangxi Clique, try typing in: event 7009 chi

EDIT: Scratch that, Nat. China's been annexed... All I can say is...

BEAT THE S*** OUT OF THOSE JAPS!

ScreenSave64.jpg

Production Sliders
ScreenSave65.jpg

Work onRear Area Supply Dumps Started
ScreenSave66.jpg

Work on '39 Infantry Research Finished and Medium Great War Artillery started
Work on Heavy Great War Artillery started
Work on Early Field Artillery and Deep Logistic Operation started
All the techs I've researched lately, seemed better to put them all together.
ScreenSave68.jpg

We influence the Soviet Union's politics
Been influencing fairly regulary and got relations up to 163 I think.
ScreenSave70.jpg

Japanese Troops Breakthrough in Xining
ScreenSave71.jpg

Chinese Troops Assualt Jining
ScreenSave72.jpg

Attacks Succeed