• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC:I think that mean's their awesome and don't have to use money.

A Clash of Kings Turn One

scaled.php

To the South in Bitterbrigde a army of 60.00 men are led by Mace Tyrell while his king(Renly) are going to Storm's end with 20.00 knights to either crush his big brother Stannis's or make him submit to his rule. Stannis has only 5.000 men but are convinced he can win, after all he has a god on his side.

After Tywin Lannister's victory at the Green Fork he saw the possibility of being stuck between Robb Stark coming from the south and Roose Bolton coming from the North with more Freys. He decided wisely to retreat to Harrenhall with his 19.000 men.

Roose Bolton has retreated with his men in an orderly manner after his defeat, he has 14.000 men remaining. Should the Young Wolf order it he stands in a good position to lock the old lion inside Harrenhall.

Robb Stark stands victorious after his defeat and capture of Jaime Lannister, he crushed the enemy army who are scattered and running for their lives back towards the Golden Tooth. Of the 12.000 men Jaime Lannister commanded only 2000 manages to find their way back to Lannister lands. King Robb has a army of 5000 Northmen and 3000 Freys. Plus his Uncle's army of 4000 Rivermen. Where to go now for the Young wolf?

A army of Goldclocks and commoners are being gathered in King's Landing, shall they march north to help the Old Lion? Or defend the Capitol against the Stormlanders and Reachmen?

The Game of Thrones Begin Now Please Send Me Your Orders.

OOC:So what land's do I own? I'm a bit confused since I don't know much about a song of Ice and Fire.Can you please make a map with Factions outlined?

OOC:So what land's do I own? I'm a bit confused since I don't know much about a song of Ice and Fire.Can you please make a map with Factions outlined?

OOC: I assumed people knew, but of course, it is in the works.

OOC:Thank you :)

456px-House_Greyjoy.PNG

Ironborn!

For almost 300 years the people of the Iron Isles have been under the rule of foreign rulers, first the barbarous conquerors from the East, the Targaryens, and now their illegitimate usurpers, the Barathons. However, this ends today! I, Balon Greyjoy crown myself King of the Iron Isles, as well as declare myself independent from the Iron Throne!

Last edited:
I would once again ask you to place my name in your original post or remove the following areas, as they are directly lifted from my game, World in Revolution 1861.

"Updates:"
"2. House Treasure-"
"3. Income-"
"4. Stability"
"5. Army"
"6. Navy"

Once again, I ask you to either cite me, with my name Frymonmon and a link to my game "World in Revolution: 1900", or remove these portions. Thanks.

Arryn.JPG

In the Name of His High Lordship, Robert Arryn, Lord of the Eyrie, Defender of the Vale & True Warden of the East

To All Lords, High and Low,

It is once again confirmed and declared that the Eyrie shall remain opposed to this war raging in the Lands of Westeros and maintain a strict policy of non-aggression. All armed soldiers and hostile parties shall remain banned from the Lands of the Vale of Arryn from henceforth.

Lysa Tully Arryn,
Lady Regent of the Vale​

The House of Greyjoy proposes the following treaty.

Treaty of Pyke

1: The House of Stark will recognize Balon Greyjoy as King of the Iron Isles.
2: The House of Greyjoy will recognize Robb Stark as King of the North.
3: The Houses of Stark and Greyjoy will form a military alliance.

[X] Balon Greyjoy
[]Robb Stark

[X] signed Robb Stark, King in the North

The text is actually lifted from the 1804 OP. I don't particularly mind, but hey, it would be nice if you at least re-wrote some of it Hygge. I wasn't aware Napoleon had teleported the Old Guard to Westeros.

I would once again ask you to place my name in your original post or remove the following areas, as they are directly lifted from my game, World in Revolution 1861.

"Updates:"
"2. House Treasure-"
"3. Income-"
"4. Stability"
"5. Army"
"6. Navy"

Once again, I ask you to either cite me, with my name Frymonmon and a link to my game "World in Revolution: 1900", or remove these portions. Thanks.

Can you remove equipment from 1900 then? Cause I'm fairly sure that I came up with that one.

OOC: I could use some guidance on how much things cost. How much would raising another 1,000 soldiers cost? Or buying some ships?

Last edited:
OOC: I could use some guidance on how much things cost. How much would raising another 1,000 soldiers cost? Or buying some ships?

OOC: To be honest I do not know, I guess it is different from house to house. Just send me a PM with your orders if they cost a lot I'll inform you.

OOC:How many orders do you have Hygge?

House Martell has called its banners and will suffer no aggression, but at this time will tahe no part in the war.

Ooc: What is the status on the turn? Are there any problems in processing it that we can assist in?

OOC: I wasn't planning on doing anything regards orders so I assumed I didn't have to send any in. My apologies. Either way, I have sent some to you just now.

Last edited: