• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Humm I just noticed that you downloaded it from a torrent site. Kinda hard to be able to help you. When someone else is the one that uploaded it. I mean there is alot of bad torrents out there. Also posting that puts alot of eyes on you lol.

Installed Majesty, then update 4, and then Krolm.

I dont know why it says multiplayer.. I go into play game, then I click on the shiny orb in the left bottom of the screen, choose and quest, and thats it.

And it says torrent cause thats where I unpacked the Majesty, the game itself is just fine, it works perfectly well, with no problems, so I just need one of the moderators who understand the game to help me out with this error..

Thank you.

You're using a ripped version of the game, so it's kind of hard to tell you what's wrong without knowing what kind of rip it is.

That and if a moderator sees this post it'll likely be deleted anyway for being related to a pirated version.