A Big unexpected Gift

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

firestorm22

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
While playing first career missions, I've picked up one that I will have to defend a Base against 2 Assault Mech.
One of these turn out to be the King Crab... I was thinking that this will be the end of my career... well... after making 3 consecutive "Called Shot" one of them just kill the pilot of KC...:eek:
Best salvage of the game at 154° day...:D

20210328005439_1.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions:

firestorm22

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
Nice Shot! Looks like you're playing with the Unequipped Mechs difficulty on. What are you planning for your weapons loadout?
I was also lucky that I salvaged one AC/20 too. So I currently running this beast with one Ac/20, one PPC and two 6SRMs

• 1Like
Reactions:

MarkDey

Colonel
5 Badges
Mar 18, 2002
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Sounds decent! A PPC to give it something to shoot at range, and then heavy firepower up close. Probably enough left to give it jump jets and max frontal armor.

MeiSooHaityu

Field Marshal
13 Badges
Jan 3, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Magicka
Good haul! I love the King Crab.

I once ran one with 2 Gauss Rifles, 2 MLasers, and a PPC. I was trying to make a poor-mans Nightstar :). It worked fairly well.

• 3Like
Reactions: