• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"8 months" ??

Since what ?

I look forward to Victoria 3 so that we can complain about all the things they changed and about all the things they failed to change :)

• 10Like
Reactions:
They are referring to that tiny ass security update I'm pretty sure

Reactions:
Since May the 4th

Oh i see you are the talkative type of guy....second time of leaving readers assuming in this thread.

If you refer to the security update, well that was exactly only that.
The last of these was not even made available for the non-Steam owners of the game.
The last feature and bugfix patch is four years old.
Four years.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I hope you don't wanna to realese Victoria 3. After what I saw with HOI4 I am afraid of my favorite Paradox game [Victoria 2].

Reactions:
I doubt it's forgotten, Imperator Rome's pop and economics simulations implement many of the same systems V2 used, minus markets.

I can't imagine the devs felt it was easier to dig up and refactor code that no one's messed with in a decade and use an unnecessarily complex solution than to just tack the things Imperator Rome needed to do on top of EU4's systems.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I doubt it's forgotten, Imperator Rome's pop and economics simulations implement many of the same systems V2 used, minus markets.

I can't imagine the devs felt it was easier to dig up and refactor code that no one's messed with in a decade and use an unnecessarily complex solution than to just tack the things Imperator Rome needed to do on top of EU4's systems.
>unnecessarily complex
That's the beauty of Victoria. Even if you do not understand the whole thing, even if the model used isn't perfect. you can feel the bowels of the economy moving underneath. It isn't just a map painter

• 5Love
Reactions: