• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want to see more support for the game, now is a time to show it, at a cheaper price for yourself.

Probably preaching to the choir in this forum, but yeah, tell all your friends. Or at least most of them.

The easiest way would be to retweet this if you happen to have Twitter (I don't like it much myself, but it can be useful at times).

Done,

Time to discover the game and adapt my own mod:)

Up to now, I would prefer to buy boxed games in my favourite retailer shop, but as FTG and AoD are not going to be ever available but on the net, I got accustomed with gamersgate. Now, when I see such prices, I surely get my own copy of Rome:Gold, at least.

If you want to see more support for the game, now is a time to show it, at a cheaper price for yourself.
I picked it up. Hopefully a good number of sales from this... sale.

I've never played EUII so this should be a Very Enjoyable Experience (TM).

For those who have not bought the games, just consider that Gamersgate is also making its own holiday promotion, that is to say, you buy four games, you pay three (the cheapest is the free one). So, just figure out: you buy, let's say, Rome Gold, FTG, EUIII Complete and HTTT, you pay only 20 bucks !!!

But I have all those already :p

I was interested in FtG for a few time, but the sale price convinced me... :rolleyes:

I have been to late too. 3 or 5€ I would have gladly bought it for, but a only downloadable game for 20€ is currently too much for my liking.