• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope.... scenario depot became kaput before I even joined the forum :(

Nikolai II said:
So let us hope that someone who did d/l it still has it on their HD and is willing to mail it to me for presentation :cool: :rolleyes:

I should have it on my old HD. Which of course is busted and I can't access. :rofl:

Carolus Rex said:
I should have it on my old HD. Which of course is busted and I can't access. :rofl:

NO problems there then, there are data extraction companies that will make you CD copies of whatever is on your busted HD regardless of age - and they will only cost you a few hundred $$$ ;) :p

Nikolai II said:
NO problems there then, there are data extraction companies that will make you CD copies of whatever is on your busted HD regardless of age - and they will only cost you a few hundred $$$ ;) :p

Well. Why dont we ask someone on the forums if they are 1 of them.

I knew my life would come in handy somewhere.... Is montezuma's patch for EU2 compatible with EU1?? Because guess what I have ppl... the original version of EU1 oh yeah (!) haha hmhm Now how the blind **** do you get that shiznick from a cd on to the bloody computer..... hmmm....

Alba's Officer said:
I knew my life would come in handy somewhere.... Is montezuma's patch for EU2 compatible with EU1??

No. You want Montezumas no time limit patch for EU1.