• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never heard of any seven years war scenarios... or the seven years war :eek:o.... is it known by any other name? What years are these 7 of which you speak ;)?

Btw, welcome to our esteemed forum!

Carolus Rex said:
IIRC there was one with the official version. :confused:

I am thinking he is referring to the anglo-french war, not 'the great northern war'

Carolus Rex said:
IIRC there was one with the official version. :confused:
There was an American revolution one, but I don't see any French and Indian war scenarios... maybe the grand poobah of scenarios Yoghurt knows of one.

Zuckergußgebäck said:
I am thinking he is referring to the anglo-french war, not 'the great northern war'

Nor am I referring to that one. We're talking about the one from 1756-63 right?

There was a scenario for that, called The Mouse And The Cat, or something like that. Man, that was many years ago...

Carolus Rex said:
Nor am I referring to that one. We're talking about the one from 1756-63 right?

There was a scenario for that, called The Mouse And The Cat, or something like that. Man, that was many years ago...

The mice scenario begins in 1773, the same as the revolution scenario... but your right. I to have an odd feeling about having viewed the 7 years wars somewhere...

Morpheus506 said:
There was an American revolution one, but I don't see any French and Indian war scenarios... maybe the grand poobah of scenarios Yoghurt knows of one.

Im not worthy of such a grandious title :rolleyes:

The closest official scenario i know about starts either in 1700 or 1773... as for home made ones, no i dont think anyone have attempted to make one, BUT does someone ahve the early versions of EU 1 installed!? Cause I think the seven year wars sounds awfull familiar...

Veritoff said:
yes the one from 1756 to 1763. also i am reading that there is something to download that can make the game go past 1792? where and how do i download this?

The Unlimited patch yes, I have a link to it on my site which you find in my sig.

Edit: I can even serve you the link directly btw... http://user.tninet.se/~vwu345r/Europa/Tools/EUUnlimited.exe :rolleyes: :D ;)

Morpheus506 said:
http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150071

There is a great deal of user-made mods and stuff on that page, I would make sure it's there but I have to go and I'm pretty sure it can be found in there anyway. If not I'm sure some other kindly passerby can point you in the right direction. :)

It seems like the link goes to the IGC... well its worth downloading anyway though :)

Veritoff said:
is there a scenario for this? if so, can someone give me a link to dl it please.

My best bet is that you create it yourself. You could base it upon one of the 1773 scenarios and then just edit it to the proper settings (my guess is that its mostly land that shall change owners).

You can learn some on how to edit and create scenarios at http://home.broadpark.no/~havmoe/EU/img/banner_top.gif

Just note that it describes how to edit EU 2 but most of it can be used for EU 1 aswell...

Carolus Rex said:
IIRC, that 7YW scenario could be downloaded from the scenario depot - which is no more. :D

So let us hope that someone who did d/l it still has it on their HD and is willing to mail it to me for presentation :cool: :rolleyes:

Carolus Rex said:
IIRC, that 7YW scenario could be downloaded from the scenario depot - which is no more. :D

and how come, such a precious jewel in the darkness wich surround us in the shape of EU 2 and other non-combarable games to EU 1, did it dissapear :rolleyes: