• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank the gods! You were able to open it? Did it download correctly and are you able to read the differences then?

I just downloaded the zip-file and checked if it contained files, that I did. I didn't check to see if the files you posted are correct.

Hi, at first i love the 4th Crusade :D
But i having a problem with the year 1219 the game crashed every time i ´d play til this date...are there some fixes or have somebody any idea to solve this problem?

Hi, at first i love the 4th Crusade :D
But i having a problem with the year 1219 the game crashed every time i ´d play til this date...are there some fixes or have somebody any idea to solve this problem?

There is a courtier somewhere in the carparthian mountains that doesnt have a last name. when he becomes count the game crashes. I posted that in the DVIP, now burried. When I posted this here, I did not know of the character in Carparthia, so it was not corrected for this download. Ill try and find the specific character, he just needs a last name. I crashed like you did on those dates, after the correction, smooth sailing.

Jord, did you get those notations? And is this add on up to day with the Welsh changes/files I sent you?

The next version of DVIP has no more courtiers without last name, so this particular crash will no longer happen. Countless other syntax errors across all four scenarios have also been fixed.
When I complete the updates DVIP will be uploaded, complete with all changes merged in, including this scenario.