• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Less talk, more screenshots, however there is a large amount of information for you on the campaign.

Features a) the GNW war, from 1700-1729 (the Swedes and Russians are still battling..)

b) As well as Polish-Prussian war 1727-1730.

www.polisharmies.cjb.com/gnw/gnw.html

Sapura

------------------
'Kill first, calculate later'

Jan Karol Chodkiewicz, Polish-Lithuanian Hetman

nice screenshots and summaries. but why didnt you help prussia in her time of need??? im joking, that would have been suicide for you. nice move with the swedes too, i would start being friends with them i think, they look pretty tough besides being defeated by russo-polish forces early on.

Thanks for another great graphical teaser Sapura... I must confess however, that I have contracted P.R.A.S. (Pre-Release Anxiety Syndrome) which causes me to take less interest in AARs as I am eagerly anticipating my own exploits. :rolleyes:

The general progression of the war seems well within historical reason. Btw, how did the Russian-Swedish part of the conflict end?

/Doomie

on the third screenshot, I saw a mini painting on the Danish islands, it looks like Monalisa. what is it? and what does it do?

------------------
King of the Mighty Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. decendant of the great Jagiellonian Dynasty.

[This message has been edited by Hetman Polski (edited 16-10-2000).]

Originally posted by Sapura about 2 days ago:
They're 'fine arts academies', chaps.

Increase stability, doubly so if they are built in the capital province. i.e. they can only be built in a capital province once, so you'll get the bonus only once, but you can build more. Believe me, you'll need them when it comes to extended wars.

Hail Sapura and all of his majestic AARs. They escape the proper words to describe them. Thanx for the time spent and the effort put into these AAR's for the benefit of the entire forum. :)