• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, everybody !,
To continue Our ongoing game (f30c), from #13 this thread ; several things need clarifying, so ...

East Axis : Japan and China - unchanged .
West Axis : Spain - reduced to 1 tile on northern coast of Iberia (2nd capital), lost Gibralter to ITALY [!!}; still has Canada .
N.France - was bumped to Amman, 2nd capital is Vietiane on the Mekong; also has holdings in western India .
Germany - kicked out of (#4) Oslo by British, busted to Africa, 5th capital is now in ETHIOPIA !!; first time EVER I've seen THAT happen !
>Screenshots "Z2Rr,, q100-101" in my public library .<

Soviet - having topped off Armor, FTR 3s, Mech 3s, I forgot to do second side adjacent Infrastructure in Siberia, and a +2 infra- line to Kabul, for western Indian ports .
Loving the Drag & Drop on the Build page, many clicks saved !; conquered infrastructure can be ignored, but new, old Buildings get zoomed up into Construction .
We now need a navy, with modular building ... all you need are deep water ports to LAUNCH ships !
1945-46 begins to look good for Us .

USA - sweats in neutrality, between Axis Canada and Mexico .

UK - lone Allied Major .

Last edited:
Hello, everybody !,
To continue Our ongoing game (f30c), from #13 this thread ; several things need clarifying, so ...

Just FYI, your posts in this thread are very confusing and distracting. It's like you're having a AAR conversation with yourself that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Not sure what the point of it all is, but has it occurred to you that perhaps there could a better place to post these messages than in a thread about '3000 Hours' game time?

Reactions:
1958 hours...

Just FYI, your posts in this thread are very confusing and distracting. It's like you're having a AAR conversation with yourself that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Not sure what the point of it all is, but has it occurred to you that perhaps there could a better place to post these messages than in a thread about '3000 Hours' game time?
That's how Dasaard rolls. Indulge us old guys ;)

Reactions:
For good @Mousetick, I hear your point; 9713 hours, and counting !

As @noobermenschen said, this IS how I roll; I'm attempting to fix a problem in this Game (hereafter named "Nibbling Ducks"), caused by minors and Japan .

Early Game up to late '44, took down Germany, Hungary, most of Romania, Alsauce-Lorraine (sp?) and butted up with the UK, peacefully .
UK and Allies hold Benelux, France, mainland Spain, and parts of Africa, and just this week lost Cairo to Germany (based in Ethiopia) .
The West is now secured .

Asian Fronts : Axis has China (puppet), India, Malaysia, Australia, and 4+ states along the Amur river in Siberia . Operations here are getting serious !
Vladivostok besieged, I can't make headway along the Amur, so what can I do about it ?; INDIA !!
Karachi is my 1st port there, as I reach out to Bombay, while cutting off Japan's allies [depleted ORG, manpower] up north in the mountains and zero RAIL, and rushing Delhi and VPs !
A steady diet of new ports will put the kibosh on mainland Japs . I hope to get this done by February'53, so Stalin dies happy .

I have to straighten up my production problems during Indian conquest before the Japs realize my aims :
West Fleet - refitting 40 ships, building SSs in Vladivostok, a CA in Denmark, and shifting NEWER BUILT ships to Indian ports .
Tanks, Mech 3s, Artillery, both Rocket types, WFs, CFs, and infrastructure being split up between 9 1/3 CF Lines; without going bust in overextention .

YOU try to manage this mess with only 700 various XXs !!

Reactions: