30 new buildings, Auto-Save, train fix & more; 1.1.1b is here!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unsubscribe from Traffic++, that causes your first error.
There must be other mods that cause that, too, because I'm not subscribed to Traffic++ and have the same error. Plus something that prevents toggling any of the menu views (zoning info, water info, etc.). I have to open the "Areas" view to get rid of those views.

Anyway, I guess the modders will fix that. Also, I know, "load without mods". I was just curious whether my city still loads, and with the exception of those minor hiccups, all seems fine.

Unsubscribe from Traffic++, that causes your first error.

Well looks like without traffic++ fix the both problens.

But thats start:

A Mod caused an error [ModException]

Details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MediumOWR.MediumOWRLoader.InitMod () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MediumOWR.MediumOWRLoader.OnLevelLoaded (LoadMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LoadingWrapper.OnLevelLoaded (UpdateMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
ModException: A Mod caused an error

Well looks like without traffic++ fix the both problens.

But thats start:

A Mod caused an error [ModException]

Details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MediumOWR.MediumOWRLoader.InitMod () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MediumOWR.MediumOWRLoader.OnLevelLoaded (LoadMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LoadingWrapper.OnLevelLoaded (UpdateMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
ModException: A Mod caused an error

https://steamcommunity.com/app/255710/discussions/0/613958868371216334/

With other word that is caused by this mod

Reactions: