• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

co_emmi

Major
QA
Colossal Order Dev
1 Badges
Sep 22, 2014
  • Colossal Order Staff
To celebrate Cities: Skylines third birthday and five million copies sold milestone, you'll get a new unique Rocket City building called ChirpX Launch Site, a space Chirper, and a new free radio station - Official Mars Radio!

Tune into Mars beginning this Friday, March 9 and jam out to space musical electro songs like Perfect Wave, Mission Stardust, The Return of Sputnik, Moon Zero Two and Aiming for Jupiter. The update is also celebrating the upcoming release of other Paradox game,Surviving Mars, which will release next week on March 15th!

More information about the ChirpX coming tomorrow ;)

From Paradox Twitter:

happy 3rd chirpday.png
blast off.jpg

...Update about space? Didn't expected it's going to be that, but okay.

Honestly, I dont build future-styled cities, only modern/present day-styled ones, so if this is an paid DLC I would not buy it.

Oh no! Are they going to make CS a launching platform for Surviving Mars? I was hoping for something else entirely.

...Update about space? Didn't expected it's going to be that, but okay.

Honestly, I dont build future-styled cities, only modern/present day-styled ones, so if this is an paid DLC I would not buy it.
It's not really futuristic. It's just a launch site like that of SpaceX. It's not for all cities, but it's not too out of context either :)

Any plans for update that actually affects mechanics of the game? Or DLC that adds depth to the simulation?