• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
selfparody said:
Well, for 20 bucks, even if it sucks I can't be that mad. And I'll be supporting Paradox...

I think the lack of interest is due to bein buried in what looks like a subforum. And also, no advertising. EU2, and HoI had decent advertising. Victoria didn't even have much. I hope Paradox is ok...

I guess with this they're trying to appeal to a niche withing a niche.

Yeah, $20 is easily affordable for me, and if nothing else I imagine it'll be a nice, simple diversion from Victoria when I go crazy from trying to fight a world war with revolts and partisans and many other things requiring my attention!

The biggest problem will be finding a copy. Gogamer.com doesn't have it listed (though this may change closer to the 20th, or after release) and if the local stores didn't stock Victoria, then Two Thrones has a snowball's chance in hell of showing up here. EDIT: looks like ebgames.com will have it, so I can get it from them.

selfparody said:
Well, for 20 bucks, even if it sucks I can't be that mad. And I'll be supporting Paradox...

I think the lack of interest is due to bein buried in what looks like a subforum. And also, no advertising. EU2, and HoI had decent advertising. Victoria didn't even have much. I hope Paradox is ok...

I guess with this they're trying to appeal to a niche withing a niche.

Yep, kind of a niche within a niche. We are trying to please both current customers, as well as attracting new ones to our games. As many people pointed out on the forum, jumping right into a game like Vicky can be quite a challenge. TT is easy to get to know, yet can be played in many different ways.

/Fredrik