3.4 "Cepheus" Updated Mods List [updated 05-17]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello everyone!

As is custom when Stellaris updates, I've started a forum thread to track mods that have been updated to be compatible with 3.4.

Updated to 3.4:

As usual, I'll maintain this list for two weeks, or until it gets too long to manage. If you want your mod to be featured in this list, @ me with your mod links! :D

Last edited:
  • 16Like
Reactions:
Disclaimer: I don't own the Overlord DLC and don't expect to purchase it only early June, but nevertheless, here are some of the mods I subscribe to, which claim to have been updated to 3.4:

Xenology has been updated:
(this includes the Annex module sub-mod)

Expanded Mandates

Better Anglers Civic

Storage Building and District

More Events Mod

UI Overhaul Dynamic + SpeedDial
(However, this one is tentative - as far as I can see, SpeedDial itself has NOT been updated, and with the new Enclaves, I imagine that's gonna be a problem!!)

UI Overhaul Checksum Schism
and
UI Overhaul Extended Topbar
and
(unlike the SpeedDial thing, these have no dependency on third-party mods, so should work if Orrie says they do)

Apologies if any of these are already on the list. I try to check, but my Ctrl+F search did not in fact find Archeology Story Pack on the above list, so I nearly added it, and this means there might be more duplicates.

today I updated the follwing mods:

Basically all the mods from my "No Limitations -" series and the mod "Meaningful Spy Operations"