• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello everyone!

As some of you may know, now is the time when people start looking around and waiting for their favorite mods to update. As some of you may be aware, before Nemesis launch, and again for the Lem Update, we have granted some modders early access, to make it easier for them to update their mods to the latest version. This also helps YOU, the player, play your favorite mods faster.

I've compiled a list of the mods that are currently updated to 3.1.1, not all of these modders were granted early access to Lem. Any modders who want to be featured in this list, just reply in the thread and @ me in your comment, and I will update the list to include you.

I will only be maintaining this list for about a week, or until the list gets too long to manage. :)
:D

Stellaris 3.1.1 Updated Mods:

As more reports of mods updating come in, this list will be updated daily. :cool:

EDIT: This list will be less frequently maintained now, since we're two weeks out from Lem release, and I'm sure there are plenty of mods that have been updated that are not included on this list.

Last edited:
  • 14Love
  • 13Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
@MrFreake_PDX Is there a limit on how big/popular a mod needs to be to be on the list?