• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tonioz

Field Marshal
4 Badges
Aug 6, 2003
www.europa2.ru
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
Taking some fun in present MP game :)

XIX-1706a.jpg

And then 220.000

tonio-bra2-1725-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I know this is a super-old thread, but I'm hoping some EU2 MP veterans are still lurking.

I have a question albeit this is more related to For the Glory and SP. I was always impressed by huge economies and numbers that MP countries generate (as seen above). Granted, this is in a way due to special scenarios tailored to MP and rules/rewards for writing AARs. This probably helps immensely - being able to speedrun perfecting your DP sliders and hyper-tech very early on, making the economy snowball like crazy.

I am not an MP player obviously, I did try a couple times back in early 2010s but frankly I was trash. So I never got to experience much of it. Still, despite all the buffs players get in MP, I believe there must be some sort of amazing skill to building up an impressive economy. I would like to transplant some of that skill to FtG Singleplayer. Obviously neither I, and especially not AI, can get results as crazy as MP players, I would just like to do better - both myself and AI. I have some ideas already and I edit the game bit by bit, in tiny amounts, every now and then. I just wanted to see the perspective of a pro player, if there are still any available to talk to. Especially on economy. Also for my own sake, I can usually get a powerhouse economy going but it only kicks in around 1620s if I play outside of Europe, sometimes late 1500s if I'm in Europe (don't really play majors).

TL;DR I was just hoping for some EU2/FtG MP veteran's feedback on how to master the economy AND make AI better if possible. If any are still available, just hit me up and maybe we can work on something!

Some of us swing by here occasionally, but most EU2 players who are still around use discord. I'll send you a PM with the invite link.

Some of us swing by here occasionally, but most EU2 players who are still around use discord. I'll send you a PM with the invite link.
If you can send me one pm with an invite to such discord link I'd be most grateful :)