• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Hey guys, we're currently busy performing damage control and running the salvage operation for the foreseeable future so don't lose too much sleep waiting for updates as even we don't know when that's coming. Also COVID."

Prolly something like that. Or not, idk. I'm just bored.

Reactions:
We are probably wrong waiting for DD's and we should look for more reliable sources of information, such as studying the livers of sheep and poultry.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yes, the game will include a mini-game called Angry Anarchs. It's about to throw Brujah, Gangrel and the Ministry using a slingshot to break their ivory towers and making they fall upon the Camarilla clans :p
Other than that, no news :D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Quick reminder: The game, itself, takes place during Christmas. Keep the hope going for December.

you hoping for a 2021 December release? hope not id like it to release maybe march
but seriously dont assume its releasing December next year it wont be worth it by then i understand there hard work but too much can leave you drained

Reactions:
I dont think "hoping" is right word ...
Rather, he pressumes, ignoring how many times it has been officially refuted, that the game environment and the release day have any connection. :-/

Yet he might be right in the end.
As they say: There is no such thing asbsolute certainity.

Reactions:
Won't lie, even my own hype has now bottomed out. Thankfully I have great games like Crusader Kings 3 and the upcoming Empire of Sins & Cyberpunk 2077 to tide me over until some news can come along to rekindle my hype to where it was just 5 months ago.

Reactions:
I dont think "hoping" is right word ...
Rather, he pressumes, ignoring how many times it has been officially refuted, that the game environment and the release day have any connection. :-/

Yet he might be right in the end.
As they say: There is no such thing asbsolute certainity.
I never said anything about the release date. The topic is asking for news. We were told a little while ago that a new developer diary was in the works. I was suggesting that we might get that diary around Christmas.

True ... it would probably be nice if at least by the end of the year (in which we were promised the release, twice) we had at least a thorough idea of what the game will actually look like, or at least how its mechanics will work.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yes, the game will include a mini-game called Angry Anarchs. It's about to throw Brujah, Gangrel and the Ministry using a slingshot to break their ivory towers and making they fall upon the Camarilla clans :p
Other than that, no news :D
Man, am I wrong to actually think I might want to play that ? I mean, at least it's something....

Reactions:
Man, am I wrong to actually think I might want to play that ? I mean, at least it's something....

Actually it sound like a fun game, if a terrible breach of the masquerade :D

I feel like I'm waiting for so many games that still look like they are alive, yet there's never any news :(

Many, many, many games got problems and delays. I can think of three that may or may have not released this year, but will not do. Wanting something and then getting it denied is awful :(

See, for all of Cyberpunk 2077's delays, the team never truly went radio silent at any point. I do worry when a development team goes silent for too long. Much like Techlands & Dying Light 2.....another game I had really been looking forward to in 2020.

Reactions:
Bloodlines is in my top 3 games of all time and this was my most anticipated game of 2020.

But after all the firings and now complete silence from the developers, I'm starting to wish they had never started making Bloodlines 2.

More and more its starting to feel like its going to be a huge disappointment.

Its probably not going to be a bad game per say (when its finally released), but its also not going to be anything ground breaking. Just another average RPG that will be forgotten within a year. Which for a sequel to such a cult classic as the first Bloodlines is heart breaking.

Reactions:
See, for all of Cyberpunk 2077's delays, the team never truly went radio silent at any point. I do worry when a development team goes silent for too long. Much like Techlands & Dying Light 2.....another game I had really been looking forward to in 2020.
They never went silent. Feeona is here, every week. Until this year, CP2077 was only releasing new media, twice a year. Once at E3 and once at Gamescom.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
They never went silent. Feeona is here, every week. Until this year, CP2077 was only releasing new media, twice a year. Once at E3 and once at Gamescom.

Yes, I agree Feeona has done a brilliant job at remaining engaged with the community, yet sadly even they have had to admit that they can't really tell us much about what is going on. As someone who has been on the CP2077 forums for the last 18 months, I can assure you that they've been very much in touch with their community.

Reactions:
Yes, I agree Feeona has done a brilliant job at remaining engaged with the community, yet sadly even they have had to admit that they can't really tell us much about what is going on. As someone who has been on the CP2077 forums for the last 18 months, I can assure you that they've been very much in touch with their community.
CDPR uses a dev tracker on their forum too. Before the Summer, they were talking a lot but they weren't revealing new stuff about the game. Most CDPR dev posts were about contests and merchandise.