• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fascinating. The Axis are doing surprisingly well, despite their situation. I suppose the Russian blunders may be the cause, though.

Last edited:
This is a really cool idea. Looks like the Axis players are better at the game - will be interesting to see how well they can perform.

Part III

slide40.png

slide41.png

slide42.png

slide43.png

slide44.png

slide45.png

slide46.png

slide47.png

slide48.png

slide49.png

slide50.png

slide51.png

slide52.png

Part IV

Last edited:
I can't remember if in DH it is very disastrous to combine CV with BB in naval battle. If it is the case, I wonder that the students commanding US side know it.
(A fleet with BB would to close in to opponent's fleet while a fleets with only CV+screens would maintain the distance)
Very interesting, subscribed.

Fascinating experiment, I may have to fire up DH

And this is definitely why I think the DH game is still very relevant, and I encourage the DH devs to keep up the good work on it. More people should try it out. Good game.

you won't continue with the fourth part today, will you?
*nudge, nudge*
:)

I can't remember if in DH it is very disastrous to combine CV with BB in naval battle. If it is the case, I wonder that the students commanding US side know it.
(A fleet with BB would to close in to opponent's fleet while a fleets with only CV+screens would maintain the distance)
Very interesting, subscribed.

BBs serve a good purpose within a CV fleet... they act as capital ship screens, as they are equally likely to be targeted by opposing carriers. They're very expensive screens, but your carriers are the ones that must survive! :)

By 1943, Axis' momentum is long gone. Let's see how much longer they could hold out than IRL. Though what stroke me is Japanese advance into India- did they see uniting with Germans in Persia as even plausible or did they have different intentions?

By 1943, Axis' momentum is long gone. Let's see how much longer they could hold out than IRL. Though what stroke me is Japanese advance into India- did they see uniting with Germans in Persia as even plausible or did they have different intentions?

That was a stupid objective with no sense at all. The Japanese should have concentrated their force in China and Pacific.

Subbed
If not for Italy - Germany would win. Having that "ally" is a mistake (in my opinion). Those precious divisions will be missed in Eastern front.
Although Soviet forces got overwhelmed - I think in the long run Soviets will persevere. They, like the USN can afford those loses. Look at those loses and the front essentially is the same... And that Far East situation is just a mere distraction. From my prespective Japan is a gonner. Too many fronts. And the loss of the CV fleet is a sealed fate for the IJA stranded in India. And who will defend the home islands? (Philippines >>> Taiwan >>> Okinawa/ home islands?)

But, too bad I do not know what are each side building...

And I think that German and Soviet player differ. It looks like if Soviet player tries to play like a German. Well, that's just my humble opinion.

Wunderwaffe? Manhattan Project?

Last edited:
That was a stupid objective with no sense at all. The Japanese should have concentrated their force in China and Pacific.

Well now for the Japan is the option of liberating a puppet in India and feeding of its industry. (I admit - I rarely play Japan, so do not know the required provinces to liberate something there)