• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

keyblader455

Recruit
Mar 6, 2019
1. I accidentally made 2 save files. I deleted one of them and tried to open the extra one I had, but it would say it can't load it and would kick me back out to the title screen. I just reloaded an auto save file for this one.

2. MAJOR ISSUE! NCP's from Defiance Bay in the lower district are attacking me. I try to kill them to try to get them to be not hostile towards me, yet they still do. Also at times it won't let me even take a look at my quest log or to scan through it. Just says that there aren't any quests available. Is there going to be a fix for NPC's attacking our characters to stop after leaving? I was finishing up the Rogue Knight quest and some npcs were attacking me outside when they weren't involved. Yet I kill the main dude and the quest wouldn't end until I killed the npcs.