• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gosenica

Private
Mar 9, 2013
Hello everyone!

My friend organizes a multiplayer campaign which starts on the 20th of February. You can play as any nation you'd like. If you're interested to join and want to know more, you can let me know here or add me on discord: ArcticKnight98#3327 Hope to see you there :)

:D

Before you start a multiplayer campaign, you should know that, currently, the servers can't handle more than 12 people per game (we've done several tests on the discord server I use to join games since they switched to nakama servers (in 1.5) and weren't able to play with more than 12 people).

This might change with 2.0 (or this could have already changed since our last test) but you should expect the servers to still have that limitation.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Before you start a multiplayer campaign, you should know that, currently, the servers can't handle more than 12 people per game (we've done several tests on the discord server I use to join games since they switched to nakama servers (in 1.5) and weren't able to play with more than 12 people).

This might change with 2.0 (or this could have already changed since our last test) but you should expect the servers to still have that limitation.
Thanks for the warning!