• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Darkrenown

Star marshal
141 Badges
Jan 8, 2002
no
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Hello all! I promise I will go back to writing more interesting Dev Diaries soon, but there is not much to talk about this week. Currently we are gathering feedback from the 2.5.2 beta (go try it if you haven't yet!) and working to fix some outstanding issues before finalizing the patch.

Other than that, I can reveal we have started planning a new DLC, so you can expect to start hearing details about that in the coming weeks. That's really all I can say at the moment!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hello all! I promise I will go back to writing more interesting Dev Diaries soon, but there is not much to talk about this week. Currently we are gathering feeding from the 2.5.2 beta (go try it if you haven't yet!) and working to fix some outstanding issues before finalizing the patch.

Other than that, I can reveal we have started planning a new DLC, so you can expect to start hearing details about that in the coming weeks. That's really all I can say at the moment!
we are gathering feeding from the 2.5.2 beta

You are eating the 2.5.2.2 beta? That explains a few things...

:p

Reactions:
Thanks for the update.
Could you give us some clues?

Reactions:
That's the dev tears though mostly.

Reactions:
Maybe a teeny clue, just to please us because of such a lack luster dev diary? Come on Paradox, you'll get people talking about the clue then instead of complaining about the game. ;)

Reactions:
Polish translation for this DD :p
Witam wszystkich! Na Brodę Odyna* przyrzekam, że wrócimy do pisania bardziej interesujących pamiętników dewelopera, ale w tym tygodniu nie ma o czym za bardzo mówić. Obecnie zbieramy dane i 'feedback' z bety 2.5.2 (sprawdźcie betę, jeśli tego jeszcze nie zrobiliście) jak i pracujemy nad naprawieniem najbardziej palących problemów zanim patch ostatecznie trafi do Was.

Poza tym, mogę wyjawić że zaczęliśmy planować nowe rozszerzenie/DLC, więc możecie się spodziewać więcej informacji o tym w nadchodzących tygodniach. W sumie to tyle co mogę powiedzieć w tym momencie.

* - inwencja 'tumacza'

Last edited:
Reactions:
Just please, for the love of all that is sacred, for the next DLC do not add some wonky EU4 mechanics in the free patch. Unless it comes with magical optimization. Than all is forgiven. Maybe. :D

Reactions:
I still fail to see the reasoning behind a blatant overthrow ruler faction being used against a beloved ruler with positive opinion.

Reactions:
I'd lie if I said that I hope the patching progress is done before the next DLC arrives, and that the DLC won't require even more patches before its fun to play. Mostly because there is no hope. Only patches. And betas.

Ah, well.

Reactions:
Don't worry, I have plenty of wonky HoI mechanics to add!
What about Stellaris? Will the next DLC introduce aliens who will uplift the Kingdom of Poland?

Reactions: