• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(54507)

His Royal Highness
Mar 4, 2006
I was wondering if someone already did this scenario,so,from my memory,no one did. :D
So I present you the

1945 Scenario

Basicaly,it's made up on 1944,but with new border changes.It gives you the chance to fight in the last months of war,in Europe or Asia.

ScreenSave9.jpg

Just waiting for map suggestions. :rofl:
Asia is still not done,but I'll start it soon.
Also,is here anyone willing to help me with a scenario button image?cause i don't know to do this...

OOB in making.Currently completed most of the German units in West.

Team members:

-hgt(starter)
-miihkali

Downloads:
Version 1.0:
http://files.filefront.com/Last+Chancerar/;9071684;/fileinfo.html
Version 1.0.1(must be installed OVER 1.0):
http://files.filefront.com/patch101rar/;9077926;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:
So.. What you do in this? I mean it looks interesting and I could try it, but the war in that shape will last rather days than months. Except if you mass Germany with Volksturm or give some alternative events so the situation can be saved (like if Germans actually made a new stronghold in Alps, Peace/Alliance concluded with Allies against USSR..)

Why I don't suggest anything for Allies is that they would be quite boring to play. Do something funny things to Japan and Germany :)

Oh and wasn't Ardennes Offensive (Battle of the Bulge) still on in January 1945?

Lord Finnish said:
So.. What you do in this? I mean it looks interesting and I could try it, but the war in that shape will last rather days than months. Except if you mass Germany with Volksturm or give some alternative events so the situation can be saved (like if Germans actually made a new stronghold in Alps, Peace/Alliance concluded with Allies against USSR..)

Why I don't suggest anything for Allies is that they would be quite boring to play. Do something funny things to Japan and Germany :)

Oh and wasn't Ardennes Offensive (Battle of the Bulge) still on in January 1945?

Yes, it ended January 1945.

Also, didn't Greece remain under occupation all through the war, there was no Greek campaign, or was there?

Map is quite small, so I don't see clear, but Aachen could be occupied by Allies. When scenario starts? It could start in january, 1945 since Germans still had some areas left.

Lord Finnish:I intend to help Germany by massing a huge number of VolkStrum divisions in Berlin.Playing in this stage may be a real challenge for an experienced player,event harder then Gotterdamerung
Gigalocus:The Germans abandoned Greece in late 1944
Miihkali:it's in March,20 March

uhm afther the allies crossed the rhine in early 45 some canadian units liberated the eastern provinces, the western provinces in game utrecht and amsterd stayd under german control until may the 5th when the germans signed the capitalation in hotel de wereld in wageningen. so dont know if your senario is before crossing of the reich then it should be as in my earlier post

i'll look it up at an very good dutch site right away

edit: as i see the first province in the game that was liberated was arnhem at 26 march the first little village in that province was liberated so it should be stil german in your senario

Last edited:
I changed the date to 2nd January,in order to enable the player to fight in the last two weeks of the Battle of the Bulge.
And is here anyone that knows somebody to help me with the scenario button?