• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
squalleke123 said:
so version 0.3 is for doomsday?
seems like I installed it in my normal HoI2 folder

this will be changed immediately
No, it is for normal HoI2 not for Doomsday, the reason he asked was because the fact that the person might have Doomsday and that could have caused the crash/error message....
As Allenby said:

Allenby said:
NOTE: This is not compatible with HOI II Doomsday

I have put together another update for v0.3 - the last before I release the DD and HOI II-compatible v0.4.

This update includes updated AI files for the 1914 scenario and a number of new events.

It can be found on the first page of this thread and is dated 10th June (although the file is dated 9th June).

Lord Finnish said:
BTW, in German ministers, why ther is Adolf Hitler? :rolleyes:

Because of the Munich Beer Hall Putsch event. :rolleyes:

Lord Finnish said:
And, is the naval locking fixed ?

The German AI events that locked the Ostasiengeschwader have been removed. :)

I have recently downloaded the mod and have encountered a problem. It runs, gets to the scenario selection. But when I pick one and it starts loading it says theres a problem with the AI in line 323 (or some number). Can you guys help me?

Vierten Reich said:
I have recently downloaded the mod and have encountered a problem. It runs, gets to the scenario selection. But when I pick one and it starts loading it says theres a problem with the AI in line 323 (or some number). Can you guys help me?

If you use DD, 1914 is not for DD.
If you are non-DD, you have installed mod wrong. Reinstall, that's becoming my motto here.

I could not find the no time limit patch anywhere.

I also noticed during play (the play that I could get, that is) that portraits on many factions were blank, many completely, including Spain and Italy. Is there a problem in my game?

Triggerhappy Nu said:
I could not find the no time limit patch anywhere.

I also noticed during play (the play that I could get, that is) that portraits on many factions were blank, many completely, including Spain and Italy. Is there a problem in my game?

1. Check for those updates in first post, there is update which says 'NTL included', so NTL (no time limit) is in that update.

2. Reason why there ain't many ministers is because you may be playing 1897 scenario. It is quite far from completely completed. Play 1914 scenario instead, it has all ministers.

Cheers