• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where can i find the no time limit file??? I have done everything needed, but the File dose not appear in the folder.

Last edited:
Hey Allenby

Could you please put in the first post in big bold letters this does not work with Doomsday. In the last few weeks its been posted in threads in the forum once or twice and for some strange reason a few people have PMed me asking about it. I'm not even involved in 1914 beyond the odd suggestion and its gotten my 4 PMs. Just make it clear in the post with the download.

náraiC said:
Hey Allenby

Could you please put in the first post in big bold letters this does not work with Doomsday. In the last few weeks its been posted in threads in the forum once or twice and for some strange reason a few people have PMed me asking about it. I'm not even involved in 1914 beyond the odd suggestion and its gotten my 4 PMs. Just make it clear in the post with the download.

Yes, that's a good idea. :)

I have added another update for v0.3 and have combined it with previous updates for the sake of simplicity.

This new addition includes altered Russian events, Japanese events, British and Irish events, a host of new 1897 scenario events as well as updated leaders and ministers.

This needs looked into:

clp22.jpg

Notice the strange Soviet areas (Bessarabia, the area between Lithuania, Belarus and Poland, the lands by Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Armenia, the occupied Persian territory).

Additionally, I still advise against using the change nation command to make RUS into SOV... but all things considered a vast improvement on the past crashing version :)

Tiamat XV said:
Hey HOI DD players... Can this "1914" download work for Doomsday??

Thanx

Yes and no. It can run, but you need to download an additional set of files (offered in a thread somewhere around here, look in my thread on the first page to find a link), and the graphics will be a little screwy.

For example, the little bitmap on the left-hand side of, say, a battleship will be a v2 rocket. The light cruiser will be a battleship, the battlecruiser will be a light cruiser, etc. Other times, you will just get an X.

Grumblefish said:
Yes and no. It can run, but you need to download an additional set of files (offered in a thread somewhere around here, look in my thread on the first page to find a link), and the graphics will be a little screwy.

For example, the little bitmap on the left-hand side of, say, a battleship will be a v2 rocket. The light cruiser will be a battleship, the battlecruiser will be a light cruiser, etc. Other times, you will just get an X.

Thanx Grumblefish Will give it a go. I don't mind little glitches as you described. As long as it is playable.

Where do I get the no time limit patch

I downloaded the 3 patches on the first page and made a new hearts of iron 2 instalations and copied al those extracted files into the the new hearts of iron 2 but I can find NO no time limit file so where do i get it

OK i found a no time patch on yahoo but it required version 1,3a which i managed to do, i loaded as russia but they have only 3 research team!!!

I mean what the f*ck why only 3??????

Last edited:
Just in case anyone else has this problem:

I followed the download instructions etc, but can't save by either autosave or manual save. I found a solution for this though:

In the scenarios folder there should be a folder called 'save games'. This is the directory (unsurprisingly) that the game is saved to. If it doesn't exist, create it and the game should save normally.

I hope this was the right thread to post this on.

i downloaded the 11th of april but stil no change in tech teams for holland and i get soem line while i'm loading the campaing there's something with 1897 events but if i ignore it just works