1914 scenario Russia: battleship IC cost immediately increases

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LRJ

Second Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2015
I've started the 1914 scenario as the Russian Empire and I had some battleships in the production queue costing 0.4 IC. However, after unpausing, these immediately increase to costing 2.5 IC. Why does this immediately change? Surely it was specified as 0.4 IC in the scenario files to ensure it would be progressed at that cost throughout the campaign? Is there a way to fix this cost at the original 0.4 IC?

I've started the 1914 scenario as the Russian Empire and I had some battleships in the production queue costing 0.4 IC. However, after unpausing, these immediately increase to costing 2.5 IC. Why does this immediately change? Surely it was specified as 0.4 IC in the scenario files to ensure it would be progressed at that cost throughout the campaign? Is there a way to fix this cost at the original 0.4 IC?

It's a WAD and this happens all the time. Either that's the cost for the AI or once you unpause, all the production modifiers are calculated based on your sliders and ministers. Probably the latter.

Reactions: