• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dadarian

King of Queen's
78 Badges
Mar 4, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
National_Flag_Kingdom_of_Italy.png

Government of the Kingdom of Italy

King Vittorio Emmanuel II (1861 - Present)​
- Prime Minister Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour (1861 - Present)​

Last edited:
Diplomatic Papers released by the Italian Government
The August Convention of 1861: Between the Governments of France and Italy concerning the borders of the Pope.

Last edited:
Your excellency, I write to you concerning the "Roman question". Our two nations achieved great success in the recent conflict, and it is with pride that the court of His Imperial Majesty looks upon the Italian Kingdom. Yet this issue of Rome is a great concern for all we faithful Christians. If it pleases you, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further the future of the secular domain of His Holiness, in the hope that a satisfactory agreement may be come to that pleases all parties.

Your excellency, I write to you concerning the "Roman question". Our two nations achieved great success in the recent conflict, and it is with pride that the court of His Imperial Majesty looks upon the Italian Kingdom. Yet this issue of Rome is a great concern for all we faithful Christians. If it pleases you, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further the future of the secular domain of His Holiness, in the hope that a satisfactory agreement may be come to that pleases all parties.

His Majesty is most interested in having representatives of His Government meet with your government and reaching a satisfying conclusion. We are all faithful Christians, however the unification of Italy must be completed.

His Majesty, with the idea instill previously this year around the discussion of talks, wishes to invite members of the French Government, as well His Imperial Majesty, to Turin to engage in such talks around the subject as we have discussed before.

His Majesty is most interested in the discussions we will have and the conclusions we might reach in agreement over such a thing.

His Imperial Majesty will be happy to travel to Turin during the summer months, indeed he most looks forward to spending some time in the country without the concerns of military affairs.

I hope that the event shall be a fruitful one.