• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update

Just a few things...

Started work on event history - ENG is more or less done, SPA is underway... will have everyone done in time. ;)

A long haul, but needs to be done...

Also, removed SPA's cores on Lombardy, the Spanish (now Austrian) Netherlands and Sardinia (which they lose after Utrecht), but retained them on Naples & Sicily (four provinces) - these represent the Spanish claims on Italy and the reason for the War of the Quadruple Alliance.

These are removed by a later event for the foundation of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (1730s~).

Oh, and I've gone through and corrected everyone's AI file for 1718.

mandead said:

Also, removed SPA's cores on Lombardy, the Spanish (now Austrian) Netherlands and Sardinia (which they lose after Utrecht), but retained them on Naples & Sicily (four provinces) - these represent the Spanish claims on Italy and the reason for the War of the Quadruple Alliance.

These are removed by a later event for the foundation of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (1730s~).

Oh, and I've gone through and corrected everyone's AI file for 1718.
We also need a couple of altrnative events for HAB to release the Kingdom of Two Sicilies in case Spain doesn't get the cores of in case the War od Polish Succession has a certain result (!). A particular event for SAV to swap Sardinia with Sicily (or a part of it) either with SPA or with HAB or with both of them.

Bordic said:
We also need a couple of altrnative events for HAB to release the Kingdom of Two Sicilies in case Spain doesn't get the cores of in case the War od Polish Succession has a certain result (!). A particular event for SAV to swap Sardinia with Sicily (or a part of it) either with SPA or with HAB or with both of them.
I agree, and personally nominate you to script such an event. ;)

mandead said:
I agree, and personally nominate you to script such an event. ;)

As for now I don't really have much time, even in posting in this forum as you can see.
I need to find what I had already on my PC about this, a couple of events scripted years ago.

Bordic said:
As for now I don't really have much time, even in posting in this forum as you can see.
I need to find what I had already on my PC about this, a couple of events scripted years ago.
I'll have a go at some point (assuming you haven't already, by then), but first I need to finish everything I've started - which is quite a lot. :eek:o

Is this not nice or what! Mandead, special thanks to you. I found this in your sig :(

Update

First draft of Europe is almost complete. Borders/new states are more or less done; currently working on American colonies, then I'll start work on Mesopotamia and India.

Can't give an ETA for Beta1 yet, but I think something of relative substance will be out before Christmas. :)

Final job will be updating province tax and working out land/naval/infra tech levels for everyone...

mandead said:
Why the :( then? :confused:

I don't know. Probably because I haven't been keeping up with AGCEEP for a while. :eek:o

In all honesty, is this the final or at least latest scenario?

Wenceslaus II said:
In all honesty, is this the final or at least latest scenario?
Well, it's certainly the latest, but not necessarily the final.

We might get round to working on a Revolutionary scenario one day, but to be honest the 1648 scenario still needs a lot of polish, not to mention this one.

mandead said:
Well, it's certainly the latest, but not necessarily the final.

We might get round to working on a Revolutionary scenario one day, but to be honest the 1648 scenario still needs a lot of polish, not to mention this one.

1648's pretty slamin :) definately.

Update

I've resumed work on this now. Nothing was done over Xmas (I'd intended to release a beta in the New Year) due to major PC issues, but I hope to have something out Easter-ish, assuming my alpha backup still works. :eek:o

Very Eurocentric at the moment... lots of work to do in India, East Asia, &c.