• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

    Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!


  • Paradox Midsummer Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off!

    Enjoy some sun and song this Midsummer, but when the sun goes down, the fun doesn't have to stop! Paradox has a festive sale on plenty of games to keep your summer nights going!


    June 18th - June 30th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

    The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.


    Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Update

Just a few things...

Started work on event history - ENG is more or less done, SPA is underway... will have everyone done in time. ;)

A long haul, but needs to be done...

Also, removed SPA's cores on Lombardy, the Spanish (now Austrian) Netherlands and Sardinia (which they lose after Utrecht), but retained them on Naples & Sicily (four provinces) - these represent the Spanish claims on Italy and the reason for the War of the Quadruple Alliance.

These are removed by a later event for the foundation of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (1730s~).

Oh, and I've gone through and corrected everyone's AI file for 1718.
 

Bordic

Magister Militum
4 Badges
May 29, 2004
4.482
0
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • For The Glory
  • 500k Club
mandead said:

Also, removed SPA's cores on Lombardy, the Spanish (now Austrian) Netherlands and Sardinia (which they lose after Utrecht), but retained them on Naples & Sicily (four provinces) - these represent the Spanish claims on Italy and the reason for the War of the Quadruple Alliance.

These are removed by a later event for the foundation of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (1730s~).

Oh, and I've gone through and corrected everyone's AI file for 1718.
We also need a couple of altrnative events for HAB to release the Kingdom of Two Sicilies in case Spain doesn't get the cores of in case the War od Polish Succession has a certain result (!). A particular event for SAV to swap Sardinia with Sicily (or a part of it) either with SPA or with HAB or with both of them.
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Bordic said:
We also need a couple of altrnative events for HAB to release the Kingdom of Two Sicilies in case Spain doesn't get the cores of in case the War od Polish Succession has a certain result (!). A particular event for SAV to swap Sardinia with Sicily (or a part of it) either with SPA or with HAB or with both of them.
I agree, and personally nominate you to script such an event. ;)
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
YodaMaster said:
This is not a prerogative of HC members... :D ;)
As you know, I have enough on my plate. :D
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4

Bordic

Magister Militum
4 Badges
May 29, 2004
4.482
0
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • For The Glory
  • 500k Club
mandead said:
I agree, and personally nominate you to script such an event. ;)

As for now I don't really have much time, even in posting in this forum as you can see.
I need to find what I had already on my PC about this, a couple of events scripted years ago.
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Bordic said:
As for now I don't really have much time, even in posting in this forum as you can see.
I need to find what I had already on my PC about this, a couple of events scripted years ago.
I'll have a go at some point (assuming you haven't already, by then), but first I need to finish everything I've started - which is quite a lot. :eek:o
 

Wenceslaus II

Przemysł II
32 Badges
Aug 24, 2007
1.681
51
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Darkest Hour
Is this not nice or what! Mandead, special thanks to you. I found this in your sig :(
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Wenceslaus II said:
Is this not nice or what! Mandead, special thanks to you. I found this in your sig :(
Why the :( then? :confused:
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Update

First draft of Europe is almost complete. Borders/new states are more or less done; currently working on American colonies, then I'll start work on Mesopotamia and India.

Can't give an ETA for Beta1 yet, but I think something of relative substance will be out before Christmas. :)

Final job will be updating province tax and working out land/naval/infra tech levels for everyone...
 

unmerged(40707)

Just call me Yoda in private!
Mar 1, 2005
20.187
2
mandead said:
Final job will be updating province tax and working out land/naval/infra tech levels for everyone...
Maybe not the easiest task. :eek:o
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
YodaMaster said:
Maybe not the easiest task. :eek:o
Reason why I left it 'till last... ;)
 

Wenceslaus II

Przemysł II
32 Badges
Aug 24, 2007
1.681
51
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Darkest Hour
mandead said:
Why the :( then? :confused:

I don't know. Probably because I haven't been keeping up with AGCEEP for a while. :eek:o

In all honesty, is this the final or at least latest scenario?
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Wenceslaus II said:
In all honesty, is this the final or at least latest scenario?
Well, it's certainly the latest, but not necessarily the final.

We might get round to working on a Revolutionary scenario one day, but to be honest the 1648 scenario still needs a lot of polish, not to mention this one.
 

Wenceslaus II

Przemysł II
32 Badges
Aug 24, 2007
1.681
51
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Darkest Hour
mandead said:
Well, it's certainly the latest, but not necessarily the final.

We might get round to working on a Revolutionary scenario one day, but to be honest the 1648 scenario still needs a lot of polish, not to mention this one.


1648's pretty slamin :) definately.
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Wenceslaus II said:
1648's pretty slamin :) definately.
As shall this one be. :D
 
Jan 9, 2005
8.858
4
Update

I've resumed work on this now. Nothing was done over Xmas (I'd intended to release a beta in the New Year) due to major PC issues, but I hope to have something out Easter-ish, assuming my alpha backup still works. :eek:o

Very Eurocentric at the moment... lots of work to do in India, East Asia, &c.