• Hey, Guest! We’re glad you are a part of the Paradox Community and want to know what you think about it. Please let us know by filling out this short survey. We appreciate it!
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyshaft

Second Lieutenant
9 Badges
Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Victoria 2
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
Originally posted by Doomdark on 05-29-2000 09:48 PM
I think Spain and the other countries he mentioned were Counter-Reformative Catholic as opposed to the regular, tolerant kind. :)

/Doomie
Yes, a 'Catholic' nation can change its religion to 'Counter Reformed Catholic'. This means that when they beat a Protestant nation at war they can impose a condition of Peace that the loser must also become 'Counter Reformed Catholic'.

So the Papacy can legitimately be either kind of 'Catholic'.

/Graham

unmerged(175)

Captain
May 23, 2000
Visit site
so like thats the end of the AAR?

I would like to see a screen shot of all your territories..like save it and find a way to forward it to Sapura (isn't he the webmaster of EU at sidgames?) or something and have him put it on his website....

Go turkey, crush the european weaklings!

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Sapura (isn't he the webmaster of EU at sidgames?) or something and have him put it on his website....

Yeah I am, but I still need to get confirmation from Johan before I add them to the website..

Sapura

[This message has been edited by Sapura (edited 05-06-2000).]

unmerged(175)

Captain
May 23, 2000
Visit site
really?

well thats a good website (what bit you have on it that is 'ready')

couldn't you put some strategy up on there? i mean you are a Beta tester and all...(or is that information secret?)

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Strategy ? That is more suited for this site and the forum. The Sidgames EU site is more of an update / news site.

This is one reason why I don't put up AAr's up there.

Sapura

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Indeed. However, it'll still remain a news site only =)

Go read my 9&10 aar parts as Sweden..

Sapura

unmerged(168)

First Lieutenant
May 9, 2000
Visit site
Sapura,

On your sidgames site you reference an AAR at a Total net site. I could not access it when I tried. Do you know what the right link is?

Thanks, Keith

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
The AAR at that address seems to have been removed ..

Sapura

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Eh, I didn't remove the link, don't get grouchy at me. I wish I had the power to control all the sources of the internet, but alas I can't!

Sapura

Greyshaft

Second Lieutenant
9 Badges
Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
  • Victoria 2
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II
Sorry AP...

My game in progress is always called 'Current' which means that when I save a new game the old one is gone.

Hence no maps remain of the granduer that was Turkey. Sorry. If I get the time I'll do a full AAR with screenshots and submit it to the website.

/Graham

Greyshaft

Second Lieutenant
9 Badges
Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
  • Victoria 2
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II
Originally posted by APKicks on 06-07-2000 05:45 AM
You only get 1 save for the game, so if i play 1 game as turkey, and the other as Spain , i can only save one?

No No no !

I was just lazy and always saved over the same name. Of course you can save each game under a different file name. The default file name given is Country_Month_Year e.g. 'Turkey_May_1503', but I just clicked on my existing game called 'Current' and always saved as that. That way I always knew where I was rather than scrolling through a list of saved games.

The game will also autosave every Jan 1st under the file name 'Autosave' if you want it to do so.

/Graham

Captain Gars

Lead AI Programmer
Super Moderator
4 Badges
Oct 4, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • 500k Club
  • Paradox Order
Really? What are the feeling towards the Prince?
Ehh... you're 11 years late to this discussion. It's called "thread necromancy" but I think we need a new word for this. Thread archeology?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.