• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome! Thankyou! :D

Good job! Thanks very much. Now I have to see how this all works with my modded AoD version.

After install I have checksum 1.08 BEXQ not SUBR. What did I do wrong and what do I do to fix? Thx

Almost forgot, thank you, thank you, thank you to all for ALL the hard work!
I'd just suggest a reinstall of 1.02 then install 1.08 over that.

Can someone please confirm the need to install 1.02 before installing 1.08 patch? Is that the correct sequence? I thought I read that when 1.08 patch was finally ready for use, prior patch installs would not be necessary? Lastly, can someone please provide a link to patch 1.02 if it is needed? As always, thx for the help! Cheers.

Lennartos, it is too bad that you didn't incorporate all the events that are in SMEP 6.0. IMO and in many others, it really adds to the game, especially fixing up the post war borders. It's not perfect, and atruejedi, the creator seemed to have gone off and died somewhere because he hasn't been heard of in a long time. Still, it's a gold mine and it would have been great to get some of his efforts into 1.08.

Can someone please confirm the need to install 1.02 before installing 1.08 patch? Is that the correct sequence? I thought I read that when 1.08 patch was finally ready for use, prior patch installs would not be necessary? Lastly, can someone please provide a link to patch 1.02 if it is needed? As always, thx for the help! Cheers.
1.2 is not needed prior to installing 1.8.

1.2 is not needed prior to installing 1.8.
1.2 (correctly, 1.02) is the base version of AoD.

So, installing 1.08 over 1.02 means just applying the latest patch over a fresh install of AoD.

I much appreciate that a patch was completed. I like this game very much though can't get any modern scenario to work(not the developers fault). For anyone who cares, I patched it over Tripartite Pact and it works fine without changing anything beside the opening screen.

Is there a list of the changes/improvements with 1.08?

Do I understand correctly that 1.08 can be installed over 1.07? (I do know how to unpack now!).

But, as regards adding THIRD RIECH MOD (my goal), should one stay with 1.07?
A list of changes can be found in the first post of 1.08 in the Tech Support subforum (see the link from Lennartos, in the 1st post of this thread).

1.08, as all other patches, is cumulative so you can install it directly over base AoD (i.e. AoD 1.02). Copying it over a 1.07 AoD won't do any harm, though.

For TRM, I'm currently trying to find a quick fix for it - it should work even with 1.08 after some corrections. But please check the TRM thread in the User Modifications subforum, thanks!

thanks much!

How is balance in this one? Man so long time since I´ve played... How is the pacific front? and North Africa?