100 sheets of ideas for the development and deepening of the game world and gameplay.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 24, 2020
Hey. I play Stellaris and have been following the development of the game since 2016. During this time, I have accumulated a lot of ideas for the development and deepening of the game world and gameplay. I have done a lot of creative work, which fits on about 100 sheets. Tell me how I can communicate directly with developers and game designers and convey my ideas to them. Please take my work seriously, because I spent a lot of time and effort on this research.

I developed the story branches of the development of a whole system of changes, primarily affecting living beings, non-factional inhabitants of space, such as Amoebas, void clouds, Tianki, and others... Now each species has its own storyline, globally affecting the entire world of the game; completely redesigned all the forerunners, adding to each of the existing additional story with buns and unique achievements; developed completely new forerunners and a variable storyline of their development; introduced a new enclave with many new and original mechanics, developed a new apocalyptic and absolutely not childish crisis, came up with about ten funny incoming events related to caravaner's.

I tried to contact directly Johan Andersson and Sinan Sabir and the administrators of the Stellaris social media communities. But none of them answered me.

Where should I send my 100-page work? Tell me who of the living people can seriously consider my work. Give the address and name of an appropriate person in the management who responds to emails and is ready for a constructive dialogue.

Upvote 0
At best you're contributing to a game, which means that the highest aspiration for your posts here is indeed a waste of time.

But it's a fun waste of time, and I don't regret most of the time wasted with it.

yes, it's fun, but it could be more fun if someone in Paradox listened

yes, it's fun, but it could be more fun if someone in Paradox listened
PDX devs do listen to modders.

Best advice for this guy is to make his ideas into a mod.