• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wizzington

Game Director (Victoria 3)
Paradox Staff
41 Badges
Nov 15, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
This is a hotfix to 1.9, primarily to fix bugs with disappearing cores.

1.9.1:
- Civil War can now only happen once per country.
- Peasants' War can now only happen once per country.
- Fixed a bug with disappearing cores in overseas provinces and colonial nations.
- Buryatia is no longer stuck with nomad units forever.
- Claim now correctly gives -25% coring cost and overseas provinces -50%, instead of the other way around.
- Fixed a bug where events war_of_the_roses.2 and war_of_the_roses.3 would affect neighbouring provinces not owned by England.

1.9.2:
- Fixed a bug where allies would not be called to a defensive war if the nation being attacked was already participating in an offensive war.
- The Holy Roman Empire will no longer be disbanded when the Protestant League wins the war.

For the full 1.9 patch notes, go here.

Last edited:
wow this was a swift hotfix, it's clearly hot out the oven!

Why did my game not start updating yet?

Steam sometimes takes a bit to catch on to new updates. You can usually force an update by verifying local files.

Swift hotfix, appreciate the effort. If only you had managed to sneak in a "can always transfer occupation of provinces to the warleader" line in there too, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks!

For civil wars, does this mean England can either undergo War of the Roses or Parliamentary Civil War? No more both or other alternatives?

Picked up the most glaring stuff, first MP session went okay yesterday so we'll see again when I can play if that has any consistency now.

I do think non-colonial subjects should be treated differently from allies when it comes to occupation transfer; if a non-CN subject can core it, they should accept it.

What? Only once? If that means once in the game you can have a civil war (same with peasant wars), I totally disagree. Can you clarify this, please?

What? Only once? If that means once in the game you can have a civil war (same with peasant wars), I totally disagree. Can you clarify this, please?

All disasters were scripted to occur only once, but the check wasn't working for these two. That's how it's always been.

You forgot the merge fleets checkbox :cool: