• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pioniere

Field Marshal
17 Badges
May 29, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
British Raj after empires end (DH full)
When I played a game with Germany I saw that the British Raj just become and isolated country that did nothing and was neither part of the allies. I think the developers could think of different outcome one this like what about India in terms of Azad Hind nationalists. Perhapes a civilwar setting in India? Its not the first time I have seen that the British Raj becomes isolated, but I think other outcomes might be an idea.

Others things might be to consider Hong Kong as an “independent nation” puppet under Canada. Instead of just having USA to take ownership of Hong Kong.
-
I would recommend that Jamaica (U89) get real ministers/leaders and tech teams. If UK whenever is annexed there is chance that Jamaica revolt.

By the way, I am happy with the 1.5 patch it is just that there is always some small stuff here and there.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Just downgrade and keep playing your mods if that's the case.

At this point the totality of the mods and their upkeep is far more worth, and so is the time of all those people involved there than your wishes for a new patch and what ever minor improvements can be made to a 10 year old game.

People shouldn't need to develop their mods in a legacy game to keep them functioning and gamers shouldn't need to be looking through versions. If you want something changed, make a mod. If it can't be done, it can't be done. Buy a new game, its 10 years now. Enough.

Reactions:
Obviously I don't agree, and both players and modders can keep to whatever version they pleases and nothing changes. I don't see any negatives by getting more updates, and how it would affect us since it's trivial to downgrade, and or not update at all. I get what you are saying but when it's so easy to avoid the issue I don't agree. To the point of expecting a new update I don't think anyone expect it, but if it does happen it will be a pleasant one for sure.

This is going to sound minor, but... can we have the capability to add new usercolors to colorscales.csv at will? As it is we have limited numbers of colors on the map.

At the very least, if the devs could add as many usercolors as there are tags, that would be really swell. Like, give us 100 or 200 usercolors to play with. That should be enough.

Its a bit jarring that the game is like "Sure bro, customize colors at will". But we can't add more.

Its horrible to have two factions with the same color on the map bordering each other.

• 1Like
Reactions:
pretty sure that mod is in english. about conflicts - try :)

Hello, I tried the mod. I liked the design of the provinces, there are many, it is not finished yet, to be able to play a test game? would also have new events? and would it be possible to find a version with the standard graphics package of the game? the one who has not adored me so much

Hello, I tried the mod. I liked the design of the provinces, there are many, it is not finished yet, to be able to play a test game? would also have new events? and would it be possible to find a version with the standard graphics package of the game? the one who has not adored me so much

Well, it would be great if we could just order up a finished mod, but somewhere someone has to do the work. You can start and I am pretty sure people in the forum will help and guide you as much as possible. If you have a normal life (work, school, family, social life) you should be done in about August 2022. ;)

If you don't have the time, then just play one of the great mods already running. TRP, All in one, etc.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Well, it would be great if we could just order up a finished mod, but somewhere someone has to do the work. You can start and I am pretty sure people in the forum will help and guide you as much as possible. If you have a normal life (work, school, family, social life) you should be done in about August 2022. ;)

If you don't have the time, then just play one of the great mods already running. TRP, All in one, etc.

It would be the most feasible XD. one more question, don't you know of a good mod that is translated into Spanish?

For me this great game lacks only two abilities:
1. SSBN's should be able to carry and fire missiles, like in the command codes already implemented but not useable:
# ACTIVATE MISSILE CAPABILITY OF SUBMARINES
type = missile_carrier which = [submarine] }
2. Transport planes should be able to load all types of land units and fly them to other air base provinces.
Thanks for this game, it's the most played game by me and my brother!

• 5Like
Reactions:
Would have been great if the reaming developers of DH could receive a minimum of ministers from moders that can be used in the ww1 campaign. Many nations do not have ministers it seems.

Now the developers have become the casual players and moders have become the developers.

ww1_nations.png

Last edited: