• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I didn't know where to post this as it's not an AGCEEP specific bug and yet definitely not WAD either. So sorry if this the wrong place.

Has anyone noticed that the AI doesn't seem to care at all about the diplomatic dates in the scenario .inc files? I just started a few games just to be sure and Portugal always gets a royal marriage with England in january 1419, while Aragon enters Dauphine's alliance almost every time in the next month.

As a human I cannot do that but the AI can, which is a problem if I understood correctly why this was implemented: mainly to avoid a-historical interventions in the HYW, and so a-historical outcomes.

Sorry if this is known.

Bordic said:
But I don't know about (were they considered French speaking countries? :confused: ):

Brittany monarchs:
025001, 025010, 025012.

Foix/Béarn monarchs:
020500, 020509.
Not really (Britton and Occitan respectively), but inside Kingdom of France and names of rulers are in French in AGCEEP. So I will say Ier for them too.

Last edited:
Third Angel said:
As a human I cannot do that but the AI can, which is a problem if I understood correctly why this was implemented: mainly to avoid a-historical interventions in the HYW, and so a-historical outcomes.

Sorry if this is known.
Yes, this was the goal of these diplomatic dates and I tested them to be sure...

Events can bypass these dates and RM between Portugal and England is created by event (wad) but are you really sure alliance between Dauphiné and Aragon was before 1430? And are you sure the master of the alliance wasn't another country (this could happen)?

Could you please confirm?

YodaMaster said:
Events can bypass these dates and RM between Portugal and England is created by event (wad)
Forgot about this one.

Are you really sure alliance between Dauphiné and Aragon was before 1430? And are you sure the master of the alliance wasn't another country (this could happen)?
Yes, and yes.

Norrefeldt said:
Yodamaster, I think you can make an AI event for ENG right away, since those are not shown to the player. I could try it tonight though.
I can't use "ai = yes" in trigger because this event is for players and AI and an event for ENG with AI_EVENT as name but without such trigger will be shown to a ENG player.

Did I miss something?

YodaMaster said:
I can't use "ai = yes" in trigger because this event is for players and AI and an event for ENG with AI_EVENT as name but without such trigger will be shown to a ENG player.

Did I miss something?
I forgot to test it, so you are most probably right.

Another thing: Is the event 188125 #Death of Janos Corvinus for HUN fixed? The tech change is to "orthodox", which lacks a "t".

Norrefeldt said:
Another thing: Is the event 188125 #Death of Janos Corvinus for HUN fixed? The tech change is to "orthodox", which lacks a "t".
I will fix it. I made a search for all technology commands in corresponding file but I must have missed it...

In event FRA_170038 and SPA_285076 both concerning the modification fo the national flag, shouldn't we maybe add an atwar = no as trigger condition as to avoid confusion in the human player when fighting against them?

In that case we should consider a longer period of time in which the event will fire.

FRA_170038 has date/offset/deathdate 1 jan 1638/90/1 jan 1647

SPA_285076 has only a date 21 may 1785.

Maybe 20 years from the starting date could be enough?

EDIT: the problem could be if Spain is constantly at war against the pagans...

Last edited:
Bordic said:
In event FRA_170038 and SPA_285076 both concerning the modification fo the national flag, shouldn't we maybe add an atwar = no as trigger condition as to avoid confusion in the human player when fighting against them?

In that case we should consider a longer period of time in which the event will fire.

FRA_170038 has date/offset/deathdate 1 jan 1638/90/1 jan 1647

SPA_285076 has only a date 21 may 1785.

Maybe 20 years from the starting date could be enough?

EDIT: the problem could be if Spain is constantly at war against the pagans...
Yes, being at war for "too" long could be a real problem.

A solution to this problem could be to not change events (the one for Spain happens for the historic date, iirc) and have a page of all CoA/flag changes with graphics on AGCEEP website. We have only a few changes. It is affordable after 1.41 is released along with reworked countries able to form another one.

Bordic said:
It does happen to me too and at start in 1419-20! :(
I don't know how I never saw it for AI... but it happens and conclusion is diplomaticdates are only for humans.

I suggest to lower relation to 50 for involved countries (and keep diplomaticdates for humans).

Aragon and Dauphiné start at +150, for example. With only +50, AI Aragon seeks alliance in Italy instead of Dauphiné. With +100, alliance with Dauphiné happens.
Portugal and Castile always seem to ally.

Better idea?

YodaMaster said:
I don't know how I never saw it for AI... but it happens and conclusion is diplomaticdates are only for humans.

I suggest to lower relation to 50 for involved countries (and keep diplomaticdates for humans).

Aragon and Dauphiné start at +150, for example. With only +50, AI Aragon seeks alliance in Italy instead of Dauphiné. With +100, alliance with Dauphiné happens.
Portugal and Castile always seem to ally.

Better idea?
Yes, but it needs testing:
as result of it a potential alliance between Aragon and Naples without Papal States in it (but with Naples still vassal to Papal States) against an alliance between Provence and Dauphiné could be a good achievement...

In Flavor_Ottomans, you have several poems :

EVENTHIST301032;Mehmed Baki (1526-1600) was the greatest classical Turkish poet. Son of a poor clergyman, he paid his way through university by selling his poetry, and soon gained the attention of the Court and eventually the Sultan. His death was greeted with paroxysms of grief in Constantinople and he was given a state burial. There, at the banquet of the sky, had Venus struck her lyre, / In mirth and happiness, delighted, joyed and smiling gay. / Taking the keynote for her tune beneath the vaulted sphere, / The tambourinist Sun her visage bright had hid away.;;;;;;;;;;

EVENTHIST301034;The culmination and conclusion of the Persian-style court poets, Yusuf Nabi (1642-1712) was also very highly regarded for his biographical, historical and geographical works. Day and night some balm I've sought for, to relieve my wounded heart /, Ne'er a cure within the heavens' turquoise chest remaineth now. / From its source, through every country, searched have I, but all in vain --- / Ne'er a single drop, in mercy's fountain blest, remaineth now.;;;;;;;;;;

EVENTHIST301036;Ahmet Nedim (1681-1730) was the boon companion of Sultan Ahmed III in all the fun and frivolity of the Tulip Period. He wrote in a freer and easier style than his predecessors, and his influence was great throughout the seventeenth century, Get your mother's leave, say it's for holy prayers this Friday: / Out of time's tormenting clutches let us both steal a day / And slinking through the secret roads and alleys down to the bay, / Let's go to the pleasure gardens, come, my sauntering cypress. First, for a while, let's take a stroll around the pond at leisure, / And gaze in marvel at that palace of heavenly pleasure / Now and then, let's sing songs or recite poems for good measure --- / Let's go to the pleasure gardens, come, my sauntering cypress.;;;;;;;;;;

To be correcttly displayed, the texts should be :

EVENTHIST301032;Mehmed Baki (1526-1600) was the greatest classical Turkish poet. Son of a poor clergyman, he paid his way through university by selling his poetry, and soon gained the attention of the Court and eventually the Sultan. His death was greeted with paroxysms of grief in Constantinople and he was given a state burial. \n\n There, at the banquet of the sky, had Venus struck her lyre, \n In mirth and happiness, delighted, joyed and smiling gay. \n Taking the keynote for her tune beneath the vaulted sphere, \n The tambourinist Sun her visage bright had hid away.;;;;;;;;;;

EVENTHIST301034;The culmination and conclusion of the Persian-style court poets, Yusuf Nabi (1642-1712) was also very highly regarded for his biographical, historical and geographical works. \n\n Day and night some balm I've sought for, to relieve my wounded heart, \n Ne'er a cure within the heavens' turquoise chest remaineth now. \n From its source, through every country, searched have I, but all in vain --- \n Ne'er a single drop, in mercy's fountain blest, remaineth now.;;;;;;;;;;

EVENTHIST301036;Ahmet Nedim (1681-1730) was the boon companion of Sultan Ahmed III in all the fun and frivolity of the Tulip Period. He wrote in a freer and easier style than his predecessors, and his influence was great throughout the seventeenth century, Get your mother's leave, say it's for holy prayers this Friday: \n\n Out of time's tormenting clutches let us both steal a day \n And slinking through the secret roads and alleys down to the bay, \n Let's go to the pleasure gardens, come, my sauntering cypress. First, for a while, let's take a stroll around the pond at leisure, \n And gaze in marvel at that palace of heavenly pleasure \n Now and then, let's sing songs or recite poems for good measure --- \n Let's go to the pleasure gardens, come, my sauntering cypress.;;;;;;;;;;

Bordic said:
Yes, but it needs testing:
as result of it a potential alliance between Aragon and Naples without Papal States in it (but with Naples still vassal to Papal States) against an alliance between Provence and Dauphiné could be a good achievement...
What do you mean by testing? If this setup works or if it is balanced?

YodaMaster said:
What do you mean by testing? If this setup works or if it is balanced?
Avoiding Aragon from being allied to Provence and managing to have Naples allied to Provence could be a good result for the Wars of Succession in Naples...

EDIT: I meant Naples allied to Provence when Renato d'Angiò becomes King in Naples in 1435! ;)

In 1419 NAP is (has to be) vassal and probably allied to PAP. Ideal would be NAP allied to ARG and vassal to PAP but switching sides in 1423-1435 to be allied to PRO. :)

ARG shouldn't be allied to PAP before 1442 and never to PRO or GEN.

PRO should/could be allied to PAP and GEN against ARG and NAP in which The Trastamara dynasty (Alfons V) is on the throne (ie Aragon has won the war of succession in Naples in 1442).

Last edited:
In revolt.txt I have checked this:

Code:
SIC = { #Sicily
	date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
	expirydate = { year = 1820 }
	minimum = { 395 396 }
	extra = { [COLOR=Red]394[/COLOR] }
	capital = 396
	group = latin
	ai = "SmallTrade1.ai"
}

I suggest the removal of 394 (Apulia), afaik there seem to be no reason for an independent Sicily to claim a part of Southern Italy!

FRA monarch "Le Directoire" is woken up twice, both by the first events about French revolution and by the event "the directory".
And more, both Directoire and Consulat start too early as in real history, Le Directoire was established on 2 november 1795 and not on 1 july 1793, Le Consulat was established after the "coup d'état" of 18 Brumaire (9 november 1799) and Napoléon became "First consul".

In facts, in post #5 from Submission thread, point 2. and 3. seem to be in conflict with point 5. ! :confused:
in 2 and 3 the monarchs are all the historical ones until Napoléon, according to which revolution occurred, but 5 says: "Revolutionnary monarchs are now initially dormant and awaked in proper events", here are they: Convention Nationale, Le Directoire, Le Consulat et Napoléon Ier...

As for debugging these monarchs I suggest these changes:
A possible situation could be that Napoléon or the Consulat comes directly after the Convention Nationale if the event concerning the Directoire doesn't fire...
I don't think it could be so 'fantasy' to let Directoire out of the real historical path as it could be that the "9 Termodor" didn't happen and that the 'Comittee of Public Health' did the "Constitution of Year III" and managed to rule even if 'chaotically' until the "18 Brumaire" ... ;)

Code:
#French Revolution: Radical Republic#
event = {
	id = 3342
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			AND = {
				exists = USA
				domestic = { type = aristocracy value = 7 }
			}
			AND = {
				NOT = { exists = USA }
				domestic = { type = aristocracy value = 9 }
			}
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = FRA
	name = "EVENTNAME3342" #The French Revolution: Radical Republic
	desc = "EVENTHIST3342"
	#-#

date = { day = 8 month = august year = 1789 }
	offset = 10
	deathdate = { day = 22 month = december year = 1789 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3342A" #A Violent Revolution has struck us, Sire
		command = { type = flagname which = REV }
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 3779 } #FRA: The French Revolution: Republican Monarchy
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 3780 } #FRA: The French Revolution: Constitutional Monarchy
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 170400 } #FRA: Revolution avoided
		command = { type = sleepmonarch which = 049520 } #Louis XVII
		command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049521 } #La Commune de Paris
		command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049522 } #Convention Nationale
		[COLOR=Red]#command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049523 } #Le Directoire
		#command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049524 } #Le Consulat[/COLOR]
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = -5 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = -5 }
		command = { type = domestic which = SERFDOM value = -5 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 5 }
		command = { type = domestic which = OFFENSIVE value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = LAND value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = -4 }
		command = { type = desertion which = -1 value = 15000 }
		command = { type = stability value = -4 }
	}
}

#French Revolution: Republican Monarchy#
event = {
	id = 3779
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			AND = {
				exists = USA
				domestic = { type = aristocracy value = 3 }
				NOT = { domestic = { type = aristocracy value = 7 } }
			}
			AND = {
				domestic = { type = aristocracy value = 5 }
				NOT = {
					domestic = { type = aristocracy value = 9 }
					exists = USA
				}
			}
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = FRA
	name = "EVENTNAME3779" #The French Revolution: Republican Monarchy
	desc = "EVENTHIST3779"
	#-#

date = { day = 8 month = august year = 1789 }
	offset = 10
	deathdate = { day = 22 month = december year = 1789 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3779A" #A Revolution has struck us, Sire
		command = { type = flagname which = REV }
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 3342 } #FRA: The French Revolution: Radical Republic
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 3780 } #FRA: The French Revolution: Constitutional Monarchy
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 170400 } #FRA: Revolution avoided
		command = { type = sleepmonarch which = 049520 } #Louis XVII
		command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049521 } #La Commune de Paris
		command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049522 } #Convention Nationale
		[COLOR=Red]#command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049523 } #Le Directoire
		#command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049524 } #Le Consulat[/COLOR]
		command = { type = setflag which = Napoleon_rank1 } #Général Napoléon#
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = -3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = -3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = SERFDOM value = -3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = OFFENSIVE value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = LAND value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = -3 }
		command = { type = desertion which = -1 value = 10000 }
		command = { type = stability value = -2 }
	}
}

and the addition of the Consulat in action B here if we don't want Napoléon Ier (First consul but future emperor) as monarch:

Code:
#Napoleon Bonaparte#
event = {
	id = 3148
	trigger = { event = 3342 } #FRA: The French Revolution: Radical Republic
	random = no
	country = FRA
	name = "EVENTNAME3148" #Napoleon Bonaparte
	desc = "EVENTHIST3148"
	#-#

[COLOR=Yellow]date = { day = 8 month = november year = 1799 } #18 Brumaire[/COLOR]
	[COLOR=Red]#offset = 10 
	#deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1799 }[/COLOR]

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3148A" #We need Brilliant Leadership!
		command = { type = [COLOR=Yellow]wake[/COLOR]monarch which = 049525 } #Napoléon Ier
		command = { type = setflag which = Napoleon_rank0 } #Empereur Napoléon#
		[COLOR=Red]#command = { type = sleepmonarch which = 049524 } #Le Consulat[/COLOR]
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = 1 }
		command = { type = land value = 2000 }
		command = { type = ART which = -2 value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = ENG value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRU value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = -150 }
		command = { type = stability value = 6 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 21019 } #ENG: The Rise of Napoleon
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3148B" #We don't want a new Caesar!
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049524 } #Le Consulat[/COLOR]
		command = { type = setflag which = Napoleon_rank1 } #Général Napoléon#
		command = { type = relation which = ENG value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRU value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = 100 }
		command = { type = diplomats value = 6 }
		command = { type = treasury value = 300 }
		command = { type = stability value = 3 }
	}
}

And modifications in monarchs.fra:

Code:
historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 049523 }
	name = "Le Directoire"
	startdate = {
		[COLOR=Yellow]day = 2 #1
		month = november #july
		year = 1795 #1793[/COLOR]
	}
	deathdate = {
		[COLOR=Yellow]day = 8 #1
		month = november #july
		year = 1799[/COLOR]
	}
	DIP = 3
	ADM = 6
	MIL = 7
	dormant = yes
}

historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 049524 }
	name = "Le Consulat"	[COLOR=Yellow]#Activated by event "Napoleon Bonaparte" if choice B#[/COLOR]
	startdate = {
		[COLOR=Yellow]day = 9 #1
		month = november #july
		year = 1799[/COLOR]
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 1
		month = january
		year = 1821
	}
	DIP = 5
	ADM = 8
	MIL = 8
	dormant = yes
}
historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 049525 }
	name = "Napoléon Ier"	[COLOR=Yellow]#Activated by event "Napoleon Bonaparte" if choice A#[/COLOR]
	startdate = {
		day = 9
		month = november
		year = 1799
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 4
		month = may
		year = 1821
	}
	DIP = 6
	ADM = 9
	MIL = 9
	dormant = yes
}

IMO we need another monarch to represent Napoléon who becomes Emperor on 2 december 1804: so we have to remove that "Ier" from id# 049525 and create the new monarch "Napoléon Ier" startdate 1804 activated by FRA_3149 A (Empire of France).

Notice that all FRA events after 1804 with monarch = 049525 as trigger condition will have to be changed...

####################################

About the behading of Louis XVI and the event SPA_285070:

Spain should decide whether to break her vassalage to Revolutionary France or not (if the sequence about the War of Spanish succession has worked in the past, in which the French event the will of Carlos II gives France the vassalization of Spain!):

Code:
# Reaction to the French revolution #
# by Gauna and Fodoron with the help of the Spanish Forum
event = {
	id = 285070
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			event = 3342 # The French Revolution: Radical Republic
			event = 3779 # The French Revoltution: Republican Monarchy
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = SPA
	name = "EVENTNAME285070" #Reaction to the French revolution
	desc = "EVENTHIST285070"
	#-#

date = { day = 10 month = august year = 1792 }
	offset = 100
	deathdate = { day = 7 month = march year = 1793 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME285070A" # oppose the republic #They are regicides
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = breakvassal which = FRA } 
		command = { type = stability value = 2 }[/COLOR] 
		command = { type = domestic which = innovative value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = 1 }
		command = { type = relation which = FRA value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = ENG value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = HOL value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = POR value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRU value = 50 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME285070B" # Do nothing #It is none of our business
		command = { type = stability value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = -1 }
		command = { type = relation which = FRA value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = ENG value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = HOL value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = POR value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRU value = -25 }
	}
}

As usual: removals in red, changes/additions in yellow.

Last edited:
I agree.

049525 should be renamed "Napoléon Bonaparte" and the dormant "Napoléon Ier" will be... 049539 (easy to find, isn't it?). Please post reworked FRA_3149 and corresponding monarch.

Btw, I suggest to remove:
Code:
#####################
#AJOUT ORIGINAUX EEP#
#####################
#Jeanne Putchiste
#ID utilisée pour

#historicalmonarch = {
#	id = { type = 6 id = 15019 }
#	name = "Jeanne D'Arc"
#	startdate = {
#		day = 2
#		month = february
#		year = 1432
#	}
#	deathdate = {
#		day = 22
#		month = july
#		year = 1461
#	}
#	DIP = 3
#	ADM = 3
#	MIL = 9
#	dormant = yes
#}
in monarchs.fra

Notice that all FRA events after 1804 with monarch = 049525 as trigger condition will have to be changed...
I won't forget.

OK ! :) Corrected WEAKMONARCH with WAKEMONARCH in previous post... :eek:o

Code:
#The Empire of France#
event = {
	id = 3149
	trigger = { monarch = 049525 } [COLOR=Yellow]#Napoléon Bonaparte[/COLOR]
	random = no
	country = FRA
	name = "EVENTNAME3149" #The Empire of France
	desc = "EVENTHIST3149"
	#-#

date = { day = 18 month = may year = 1804 }
	offset = 190
	deathdate = { day = 2 month = december year = 1804 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3149A" #Vive l'Empereur!
		command = { type = flagname which = Empire }
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = wakemonarch which = 049539 } #Napoléon Ier[/COLOR]
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = SERFDOM value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = OFFENSIVE value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = 3 }
		command = { type = relation which = ENG value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = PRU value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = -100 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3149B" #Deepen the value of the Republic
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = -3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = OFFENSIVE value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = -3 }
		command = { type = merchants value = 6 }
		command = { type = trade value = 1000 }
	}
}
BUT:
French event with date/deathdate between november 1799 and may/december 1804 will have only
Code:
monarch = 049525 #Napoléon Bonaparte
in the trigger (ie FRA_12124 12125 12133...)

WHILST:
French event firing ALSO after may/december 1804 should have
Code:
OR = { 	monarch = 049525 #Napoléon Bonaparte
	monarch = 049539 #Napoléon Ier
}
in the trigger (ie FRA_12132 12134 12135...),

After may/december 1804 only
Code:
monarch = 049539 #Napoléon Ier
in the trigger (ie FRA_12136 and all the restoration events...)

The old Napoléon Ier is now the new Republican First Consul Napoléon Bonaparte:
Code:
historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 049525 }
	[COLOR=Yellow]name = "Napoléon Bonaparte"    #Activated by event "Napoleon Bonaparte" choice A#[/COLOR]
	startdate = {
		day = 9
		month = november
		year = 1799
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 4 #5 IRL
		month = may
		year = 1821
	}
	DIP = 6
	ADM = 9
	MIL = 9
	dormant = yes
}

And here the new monarch (err... emperor ! :D ) to be included in monarchs.fra:
Code:
historicalmonarch = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 049539 }
	name = "Napoléon Ier"	#Activated by event "The Empire of France" choice A#
	startdate = {
		day = 1
		month = may
		year = 1804
	}
	deathdate = {
		day = 4 #5 IRL
		month = may
		year = 1821
	}
	DIP = 6
	ADM = 9
	MIL = 9
	dormant = yes
}

Side note:
About the other events concerning the Revolutionary monarchs, we are studying in British Isles & France thread the possibility to modify the 1792-1795 period of time in which the French revolutionary wars, the massacres of september, Robespierre and the Terror, the Federalist revolts happened until Le Directoire was eventually established.

When using atwar =yes as trigger in the events concerning the massacres of september (FRA_3145) and Robespierre (FRA_ 12121), the possibility to have the Directory and its policy will depend strictly on the DP shifting that FRA_ 12121 (Robespierre) will cause (ie innovation under 5)...

Last edited: