• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Toio said:
athens should be orthodox
I was talking about Duchy of Athens (ATH tag) if released as vassal, not the city.
Code:
ATH = { #Athens
	revolt = no
	date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
	expirydate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1450 }
	minimum = { 359 }
	extra = { 360 479 358 }
	capital = 359
	group = orthodox
}
Duchy is unable to revolt.

Toio said:
historically, athens was made capital of greece in 1824, before that it was naupalia (in Morea). its up to you if you want the revolt for GRE to happen in athens or the morea. Choose.

If SPR is alive then Greece should not revolt , I agree
1824 is outside EU2 timeframe => GRE not able to revolt from SPR and SPR not able to revolt from SPR is the best solution to avoid "late" possible CTD.
On a sidenote, SPR could have an event to become GRE after 1750 and event 3875 "Restore Byzantium" in vanilla major_gre.txt used by AGCEEP should be for SPR and not for GRE.

Toio said:
on aragon, do we not have catalonia revolting instead?
I will report the Aragon revolt question in Iberian thread.
EDIT: Done

Last edited:
YodaMaster said:
I was talking about Duchy of Athens (ATH tag) if released as vassal, not the city.
Code:
ATH = { #Athens
	revolt = no
	date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
	expirydate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1450 }
	minimum = { 359 }
	extra = { 360 479 358 }
	capital = 359
	group = orthodox
}
Duchy is unable to revolt.

1824 is outside EU2 timeframe => GRE not able to revolt from SPR and SPR not able to revolt from SPR is the best solution to avoid "late" possible CTD.
On a sidenote, SPR could have an event to become GRE after 1750 and event 3875 "Restore Byzantium" in vanilla major_gre.txt used by AGCEEP should be for SPR and not for GRE.

I will report the Aragon revolt question in Iberian thread.
EDIT: Done

good that greece cannot revolt same as duchy of athens.

the revolt above for athens is correct, it was not meant to revolt.

Toio said:
good that greece cannot revolt same as duchy of athens.
Morea (SPR) or Greece (GRE)?
if GRE, I don't see why GRE is in revolt.txt then: After 1750, only released as vassal and no event to form it...

Toio said:
the revolt above for athens is correct, it was not meant to revolt.
Yes but the question is about religion if released as vassal (always possible even with revolt = no).

In 1419_ATH_Athens:
Code:
country = { 
    tag = ATH 
    colonialattempts = 0 
    colonialnation = no
    major = no 
    colonists = 0 
    cancelledloans = 0 
    extendedloans = 0 
    treasury = 100 
    inflation = 0 
    merchants = 0.083333 
    [COLOR=gold]religion = { type = catholic }[/COLOR]
    culture = {  
    	[COLOR=gold]type = italian[/COLOR]
        type = greek 
    }
as "Latin" country.

YodaMaster said:
After reviewing revolt.txt, cleaned up, added all countries names as comments and sorted tags in alphabetical order:

APA, CRE and SHA are not used in AGCEEP (after 1520 scenario modification) => they should be removed to avoid weird situations.
A much needed clean-up.

YodaMaster said:
Some questons:
Shouldn't Athens (ATH) always be catholic?
Morea (SPR) and Greece (GRE) can revolt in same province Morea (359) until 1819 => possible CTD. Greece shouldn't be able to revolt from SPR, if SPR alive until 1750... Same the other way.

Strassburg is not a revolter. Wad?
No, I don't think so. The revolt file is rather strict on nations with set religion, and since releasing ATH (it cannot revolt) would be to set up some foreign nobles, that shouldn't require them to be catholics. Most European nations can have any religion.
Morea cannot revolt at all AFAIK, and shouldn't be able to.

YodaMaster said:
Btw, about Formation of Kingdom of Italy, it is impossible to know when Italy (same problem for Germany) will be formed. This would require a bunch of events (and a lot of work) to sleep Italian leaders depending on the date of the formation of Italy. And it is impossible to sleep active leaders belonging to the country forming Italy.

If someone wants to do it, why not, but does it really worth the pain?

In this case, you have both "former" leader and new Italian leader (same name, same rank).
Correct, there's really no way to fix the duplicate leaders when GER and KoI are formed, since we don't now when it would happen. All alive leaders will get a shadow.

YodaMaster said:
Reported from Hussites War thread:
Sabular said:
I just played a Hussite game and managed to force-convert Austria, Brandenburg, Stettin and Pomerania. Then, when the last remnants of the Romanists
were inherited by Austria and the Hussites were made into Bohemia, both Brandenburg and Austria got events that converted them back to catholicism.

Since these events mention the defeat of the Hussites, it appears to me they are not meant to be fired in case of a Hussite victory. Thus I would propose that the
different "permanent establishment of the Hussite republic" events sleep all those events

I looked up and the events in question are: 132601 (Brandenburg), 125601(Bavaria), 179601 (Austria), 273601 (Saxony), 319601 (Meissen), assuming that these events can only happen to nations that get the cb hussite war event. (there is no reconversion event for HUN, LAT, POL and PFA even though these do get the hussite war event)

While searching some event files for hussite references, I found some more bugs:

Code:
#Hussite Wars
event = {
	id = 179013
	random = no
	country = HAB
	name = "Hussitenkriege"
	desc = "(...) Hussite troops invaded Austria between [COLOR=Red]1425-1431[/COLOR] and devastated the provinces north of the River Danube.
 As a consequence of the Hussite wars the Austrian national defence system was reorganised on the basis of districts."
	style = 1
	[COLOR=Red]date = { day = 25 month = april year = 1424 }[/COLOR]
	action_a = {
		name = "Reorganize the national defense system"
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = 1 }
		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = fortress which = 327 value = 1 } #Ostmarch[/COLOR]
		command = { type = cash value = -50 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "There is no need for change"
		command = { type = stability value = 1 }
	}
}
Austria is not supposed to own Ostmarch by this time is it? Shouldn't this be 350 (Salzburg), 351 (Austria) or just -1. Additionally the events it says to be reaction to, happen after this event would trigger.

Code:
#Treaty of Kierzmark#
#Vilkouak-AGC#
event = {
	id = 258105 #AGC20100
	trigger = {
		event = 3801
		OR = {
			war = { country = [COLOR=Red]BOH[/COLOR] country = HUN }
			NOT = { stability = 0 }
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = POL
	name = "Treaty of Kierzmark"
	#Trimmed for size - Korath
	desc = "Text about Jagielo of Poland promising not to help Hussites"
	style = 1

date = { day = 1 month = august year = 1419 }
	offset = 300
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1424 }

action_a = {
		name = "Accept the treaty"
		command = { type = relation which = [COLOR=Red]BOH[/COLOR] value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = HUN value = 50 }
	}

action_b = {
		name = "Sigismund is really a traitor"
		command = { type = relation which = HUN value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = [COLOR=Red]BOH[/COLOR] value = 50 }
	}
}

I assume this should be SIL (hussites) instead of BOH (Bohemia)

Code:
#The Hussite Wars
event = {
         id = 258600
         trigger = { event = 129001 } #BOH: Death of Vaclav IV
         random = no
         country = POL
         name = "The Hussite Wars" 
         desc = "EVENTHIST188600"
         style = 1

date = { day = 17 month = august year = 1419 }        
         offset = 1

action_a = {
                      name = "Ok"
                      command = { type = casusbelli which = SIL value = [COLOR=Red]12[/COLOR] }
                        }
}

All other nations that get this event get a cb for 120 months is this a typo or WAD?

Thanks for the involved id for reconversion. I had them all already and it will be corrected in next versoin. Btw, I will post new "Compiling 1.40" thread next week.

For event 179013, fortress -1 or -2 (can't check now) is the bugfix since Ostmarch is for Bohemia in 1419. Problem (is it a real bug?) with date should be posted in Hussites war thread for discussion. Another "problem" is Austria has no province north of the river Danube...

I will check event 258105.

For event 258600, a typo for sure (or I don't know the reason and I don't see why). The others are offset without deathdate and potential problem for MP. All such events will be corrected in next version too.

Last edited:
Bug in SPA 285146 & 285161?

I've been playing Fantasy Iberia where Portugal managed to take become Spain and had a problem with The New Laws event 285146. In option B, which I selected, there's a command to sleep event 285161 #The rebellion of the ecnomenderos. But the rebellion occured right on schedule a year and a half later.
I searched for 285161, but couldn't find it. The event that fired was 285147. Is this a typo or is 285161 located in some other file?

Jason

I have seen that many Spanish and French leaders have too long names that don't fit the leader window used by the player ( I am not talking about the little window appearing when you scroll over a single army but the big army window on the left of the screen!)

Maximum number of characters that can be used in the leader window is 18 for "eu2 vanilla fonts" and 17 for "agceep modded fonts" (you can find them in the mod site).
Examples from leaders.spa:
"Fernando Magallanes" is 19 characters, so it doesn't fit.
"Panfilo de Narvaez" is 18 characters and it fits
"Francisco de Orellana" or "Charles Louis de Belle-Isle" (French leader) are too long to be correctly read in the window.

But the maximum number of characters fitting the leader display in the ledger at page 23 is 22 and it is the same as for page 4 that shows the monarchs name...

BUT, the maximum number of characters that can be used in the monarch window is 35 as I have tested using and submitting the Genoese monarchs.
Example: "Giovanni Agostino Giustiniani Campi" fit the monarch display but not the ledger you can read only Giovanni Agostino Gius).

So what I suggest is to shorten the leader names to max 18 characters (letters and blanks).

I don't know about the Genoese ones (I rarely look at the monarchs page... that is because I have preferred to change the monarchs.gen using complete names!) but I think I am going to change those Italian leaders that unexplicably have very short names like:
"J Caldora" that can be written "Jacopo Caldora" or "MA Sforza" that can be written "M.Attendolo Sforza" or "N Piccinino" -> "Niccolò Piccinino"... ;)

EDIT: other tests made! :)
Maximum number of text lines in an event in order to be correctly displayed is:
max 20 lines to fit the screen (in the center of it) e.g. eventhist2200018
max 22 lines to fit the event window (it won't be displayed correctly on the screen but the whole text can be easily written!) e.g. eventhist2200001.

fonts are regular eu2 vanilla fonts...

Last edited:
Bordic said:
I don't know about the Genoese ones (I rarely look at the monarchs page... that is because I have preferred to change the monarchs.gen using complete names!) but I think I am going to change those Italian leaders that unexplicably have very short names like:
"J Caldora" that can be written "Jacopo Caldora" or "MA Sforza" that can be written "M.Attendolo Sforza" or "N Piccinino" -> "Niccolò Piccinino"... ;)
When this file was created (by Isaac Brock), it was agreed that all leaders should have only their family name, and an initial. That's the explanation. I think it was later followed by Twoflowers German leaders' names, and the Scandinavians I had changed and added. The HC haven't decided on a standard, but at least I see no reason to start changing names until we decide either way.
Personally I prefer the short ones, but it would need a discussion before we decide.

sturmvogel said:
I've been playing Fantasy Iberia where Portugal managed to take become Spain and had a problem with The New Laws event 285146. In option B, which I selected, there's a command to sleep event 285161 #The rebellion of the ecnomenderos. But the rebellion occured right on schedule a year and a half later.
I searched for 285161, but couldn't find it. The event that fired was 285147. Is this a typo or is 285161 located in some other file?

Jason
Already reported. See post #14 in this thread with bugfix.

I have played four games and two of them have crashed around 1478. I was wondering if this is because of an event that occasionally fires? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

milanmax said:
I have played four games and two of them have crashed around 1478. I was wondering if this is because of an event that occasionally fires? Sorry if this has already been discussed.
This is not really the right thread to discuss this problem. Events are not the only cause for a CTD (crash to desktop).
Do you have a savefile, which AGCEEP version do you use, which EU2 version do you use? Please answer here.

War in 1589 - UltraCatholics and France

Well, playing as France, in 1589, August, 2, this annexed Huguenots (Death of Henri III), triggering war of UltraCatholics on me. This crashed the game, maybe because the Ultra was in a truce with me and in a war with Spain against Portugal, my allied. I tried 4 times, I gave up and changed the event. I think there are many triggers in War Religions, but its a great mod.

Norrefeldt said:
When this file was created (by Isaac Brock), it was agreed that all leaders should have only their family name, and an initial. That's the explanation. I think it was later followed by Twoflowers German leaders' names, and the Scandinavians I had changed and added. The HC haven't decided on a standard, but at least I see no reason to start changing names until we decide either way.
Personally I prefer the short ones, but it would need a discussion before we decide.
If family names are adopted with initial, mind that "MA Sforza" both for Papal States or Naples isn't correct, it should be "M.Attendolo Sforza", Sforza was a nickname (a sort of force! or strain!) adopted as familly name by his son, Francesco (future duke of Milan).

and also the Milanese leader 09634 "del Vasto": he should be called "A d'Avalos" with "Marchese del Vasto, governor of Milan" as remark, he was Marquis of Vasto and also Marquis of Pescara, after the death of his cousin Ferdinando Francesco d'Avalos. He was governor of Milan from 1538 to 1546 (not viceroy as it is in the file).
He is also the same "Marqués del Vasto" , Spanish leader no. 09810! :eek:

And Spanish leader "Marqués de Pescara" should be called "FF d'Avalos", with "marqués de Pescara" Pavia 1525 "as remark.

Strangely there is no Prospero Colonna (the co-leader with FF d'Avalos at Pavia) in leaders.spa!!!

Other examples: Montone should be "B. da Montone", Montone is a village
Tolentino "N. da Tolentino", F Montefeltro "F. da Montefeltro" (all city- regional names!)

Where can we discuss this, in Adapting Italia Universalis thread?

Some bugs...
Code:
historicalleader = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 09661 }
	category = admiral
	name = [COLOR=Yellow]"[/COLOR]Zen[COLOR=Yellow]"[/COLOR]
	startdate = {
		year=1694
	}
	deathdate = {
		year=1718
	}
	rank = 3
	movement = 4
	fire = 2
	shock = 4
	siege = 0
}
#-------------------------------------------------------------#

Code:
#The Empire of France#
event = {

id = 3149
	trigger = {
			event = 3148 [COLOR=Yellow]#should be flag = Napoleon_rank0 OR monarch = 04018[/COLOR]
			}
	random = no
	country = FRA
	name = "EVENTNAME3149"
	desc = "EVENTHIST3149"

[COLOR=Yellow]date = { day = 18 month = may year = 1804 } #from 1 jan 1804
	offset = 190 # from 10
	deathdate = { day = 2 month = december year = 1804 } #from 30[/COLOR]

action_a ={				#Vive l'Empereur!#
		name = "ACTIONNAME3149A"
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = SERFDOM value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = OFFENSIVE value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = 3 }
		command = { type = relation which = ENG value = -100  }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -100  }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = -100  }
		command = { type = relation which = PRU value = -100  }
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = -100  }
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = -100  }
		command = { type = stability value = 3 }
	}
	action_b ={				#Deepen the value of the Republic#
		name = "ACTIONNAME3149B"
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = -3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = OFFENSIVE value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = -3 }
		command = { type = merchants value = 6 }
		command = { type = trade value = 1000 }
		command = { type = stability value = 3 }
	}
}

#########################
UPDATES TO MY POST NO. 86
#########################

OFFSETS AND DEATHDATES FOR SAVOY AND KOI (fantasy_Italy formed by Savoy or Milan)

Code:
#A General Statute of Laws
event = {
	id = 17410
	random = no
	country = SAV
	name = "EVENTNAME17410"
	desc = "EVENTHIST17410"

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1430 }
	[COLOR=Yellow]offset = 180 #from 360
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1431 } #added[/COLOR]

action_a ={			#Establish Code#
		name = "ACTIONNAME17410A"
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 1 }
		command = { type = gainbuilding which =-2 value = bailiff }
		command = { type = provincetax which = -2 value = 1 } 
		command = { type = treasury value = -20 }
		command = { type = stability value = -3 }
		command = { type = infra value = 100 } #strengthens government
		}
	action_b ={			
		name = "ACTIONNAME17410B"
		command = { type = domestic which = SERFDOM value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = CENTRALIZATION value = -1 }
		command = { type = stability value = 1 }
		command = { type = trade   value = 50 } #helps cities	
		}
	}
the same has to de done for corresponding fantasy_Italy event 193023!

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Code:
#Civil War in Savoy#
#By Isaac Brock#
event = {
	id = 17412	
	random = no
	country = SAV
	name = "EVENTNAME17412"
	desc = "EVENTHIST17412"

date = { day = 1 month = june year = 1472 }
	offset = 150
	[COLOR=Yellow]deathdate = { day = 1 month = june year = 1473 } #added[/COLOR]

action_a = { 
		name = "ACTIONNAME17412A"
		command = { type = revolt which = -1 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 48 value = 5 }
		command = { type = stability value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = ARISTOCRACY value = 1 }
	}
}

the same has to de done for corresponding fantasy_Italy event 193025!

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------#
Code:
#civil wars under Charles Emmanuel II
event = {
	id = 17416
	random = no
	country = SAV
	name = "EVENTNAME17416"
	desc = "EVENTHIST17416"

[COLOR=Yellow]date = { day = 4 month = october year = 1638 } #Duke Hyacinte's death, from 1 january 1637 
	offset = 60 # from 2200
	deathdate = { day = 14 month = june year = 1642 } #added[/COLOR]

action_a = { #Ouch!#
		name = "ACTIONNAME7105A"
		command = { type = stability value = -3 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 60 value = 4 }
		command = { type = ADM   which = -2 value = 60 }
		command = { type = DIP   which = -2 value = 60 }
		command = { type = MIL   which = -2 value = 60 }
		command = { type = relation   which = FRA value = 50 }
	}
}
the same has to de done for corresponding fantasy_Italy event 193026 193027!

#---------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Code:
# Reforms of Emmanuel Philibert#
event = {
	id = 17417
	[COLOR=Yellow]trigger = { atwar = no } #added[/COLOR]
	random = no
	country = SAV
	name = "EVENTNAME17417"
	desc = "EVENTHIST17417"

[COLOR=Yellow]date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1562 } # from 1560
	offset = 360 # from 3650
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1580 } #added
[/COLOR]
	action_a = { 
		name = "ACTIONNAME17417A"
		command = { type = gainbuilding which = -1 value = bailiff }
		command = { type = domestic   which = centralization value = 3 }
		command = { type = domestic   which = aristocracy value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic   which = innovative value = 1 }
		command = { type = domestic   which = mercantilism value = 1 }
		command = { type = land   value = 600 }
		command = { type = infra   value = 250 }
	}
}
the same has to de done for corresponding fantasy_Italy event 193028 193029!

#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Code:
#Vincenzo Gonzaga marries Elizabeth Farnese
event = {
 	id = 17300
 	random = no
 	country = MAN
 	name = "EVENTNAME17300"
 	desc = "EVENTHIST17300"

date = { day = 1 month = april year = 1581 }

action_a ={ #OK#
 		name = "ACTIONNAME5251A"
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = dynastic which = PAR } #added
		command = { type = relation which = PAR value = 50 } #added[/COLOR]
 		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = 15 }
 		command = { type = relation which = POR value = 30 }
 		command = { type = treasury value = 100 }
 		command = { type = ADM which = -2 value = 6 }
 		}
 }
EVENTNAME17300;Vincenzo Gonzaga marries Elizabeth Farnese;;;;;;;;;;6414
EVENTHIST17300;Vincenzo Gonzaga, crown prince of Mantua, marries Elizabeth Farnese daughter of Alexander Farnese, duke of Parma, and a princess of Portugal.;;;;;;;;;;8660

it was a marriage between MAN and PAR (Parma) after all...
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Code:
#The test [COLOR=Yellow]#?? better renamed as "The test of virility"[/COLOR]
event = {
 	id = 17302
 	random = no
 	country = MAN
 	name = "EVENTNAME17302"
 	desc = "EVENTHIST17302"

date = { day = 1 month = august year = 1583 }
 	[COLOR=Yellow]offset = 30 # from 60 
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = october year = 1583 } #added[/COLOR]

action_a ={ #take the test#
 		name = "ACTIONNAME17302A"
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = relation which = PAR value = -60 } #added[/COLOR]
 		command = { type = relation which = POR value = -60 }
 		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = -30 }
 		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -1 } #monarch loses stature/morality #
 		}
 	action_b ={ #forget it#
 		name = "ACTIONNAME17302B"
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = relation which = PAR value = -60 } #added[/COLOR]
 		command = { type = relation which = TOS value = -100 }
 		command = { type = cash value = -100 } #have to return the dowry#
 		command = { type = DIP which = -1 value = 40 } #he looks weak#
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 17303 } #Congress of Venice# 
 		}
 	action_c ={ #stay with Farnese#
 		name = "ACTIONNAME17302C"
		[COLOR=Yellow]command = { type = relation which = PAR value = 90 } #added[/COLOR]
 		command = { type = relation which = POR value = 90 }
 		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = 45 }
 		command = { type = relation which = TOS value = -50 }
 		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -10}
 		command = { type = stability value = -1 } #no heir apparent#
 		command = { type = diplomats value = -1}
 		command = { type = sleepevent which = 17303 }  #Congress of Venice [COLOR=Yellow]or The second test of virility[/COLOR]
 		}
 }
EVENTNAME17302;The Test;;;;;;;;;;6412
EVENTHIST17302;The marriage of Vincenzo Gonzaga and Elizabeth Farnese has not been consummated. Her relatives claim that Vincenzo is impotent, the Mantuan court maintains that it is her fault. An alternate marriage with a Tuscan princess has been established, however, the Tuscan court insists that Vincenzo proves his potency. They have arranged a test in which he will have to perform with an orphan girl in the presence of eight women and a set of guards, priests and agents.;;;;;;;;;;8658

that eventname dosn't mean much! better rename it as "The test of virility"...
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

#The Congress of Venice #?? better renamed as "The second test of virility"
Code:
event = { 			#bugfixed 
 	id = 17303
 	trigger = { event = 17302 }
 	random = no
 	country = MAN
 	name = "The Congress of Venice"
 	desc = "Vincenzo did not perform in the presence of all the onlookers.
Tuscany has reluctantly agreed to a second test, with another orphan
girl. Vincenzo will be able to make 3 attempts, and all the witnesses
but one will be behind screens. A doctor will examine Vincenzo during
the act."

date = { day = 1 month = october year = 1583 }
 	[COLOR=Yellow]offset = 600 # from 1500
	date = { day = 1 month = august year = 1587 } #added[/COLOR]

action_a ={ #take the test#
 		name = "Vincenzo must again submit to this indignity"
 		command = { type = trigger which = 17304 } 
	}
 	action_b ={ #forget it#
	 	name = "No. A man cannot be expected to perform under these conditions!"
         	command = { type = cash value = -100 } #have to return the dowry to Parma#
 		command = { type = relation which = TOS value = -100 }
 		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -20 }
 		command = { type = stability value = -1 } #Critics proven right#
 		command = { type = DIP which = -2 value = 40 }
 		[COLOR=Red]command = { type = sleepevent which = 17304 } #vindication#[/COLOR] 
      }
}
EVENTNAME17303;The Congress of Venice;;;;;;;;;;6411

there is already the eventdesc17303 (the description is the same!) in text.csv:

EVENTHIST17303;Vincenzo did not perform in the presence of all the onlookers. Tuscany has reluctantly agreed to a second test, with another orphan girl. Vincenzo will be able to make 3 attempts, and all the witnesses but one will be behind screens. A doctor will examine Vincenzo during the act.;;;;;;;;;;8657

the congress of Venice is a little strange as eventname for a 'virility' matter, better "the second test of virility"
the sleep event command is to be removed...
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Code:
# "Vincenzo Gonzaga's virility"
event = {
 	id = 17304	[COLOR=Yellow]#triggered by MAN17303[/COLOR]
 	random = no
 	country = MAN
	name = "EVENTNAME17304"
 	desc = "EVENTHIST17304"

[COLOR=Red]date = { day = 1 month = october year = 1583 }
 	offset = 1500[/COLOR]

action_a ={ #OK#
 		name = "ACTIONNAME5251A"