1.26 Mughals Update Release [checksum 6196] - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes you need to form Russia

I already posted my suggestions in other threads, I will share them here again as people seemed to like them.

- Missionary conversion scales with autonomy. 100% autonomy results in 0% conversion strength. Would make early conversions more difficult as you will want to avoid rebels and raise autonomy. Later on you can convert more as you harsh treat rebels and reduce autonomy to get absolutism, nice synergy between those two.
- Religious ideas no longer give -25% culture conversion bonus but the ability to convert in territories.
- Adapt the muslim center of faiths in trade regions. Any religion can send a missionary to any trade node as long as they have of 50% trade power in the node. A nice buff to tall play, trade ideas and the new mechanic to upgrade trading ports. Also more historical accurate, as trade was key in spreading religions.

Let me know what you think about it and if you actually prefer those mechanics rather than just disabling conversions in territories.

As I'm pretty sure there are new provinces, that makes sense.

ETA: How many Groogys long is this update?

I have a question about trade in the lhasa
why is there no trade modifier in the lhasa province as in nepal?
20180906231058_1.jpg

there is one trade modifier per entire trading node

It’s great so far. I like the missionary nerf - seems more realistic.
I think they’ll have to tweak the centres of trade a bit at some point.
I’d like to see the trade company buildings as an option in the ‘easy to find tab’ (or whatever it’s called).

It’s great so far. I like the missionary nerf - seems more realistic.
They should've made it more difficult, not impossible (with exceptions), to convert in territories

So, is anyone else having a surprisingly hard time getting the WotR to fire? Tried 4 starts as England and despite them adding the infertile trait to good old loser-boy Henry all 4 times I got an heir within 2 years...

They should've made it more difficult, not impossible (with exceptions), to convert in territories

Yeah, because Culture and Religion converting was so easy and definite to do in history.
Both types of conversions should be much harder and unpredictable (in other words, it should be like in EU3).

And since I know that WC fans will now get their jimmies ruffled and jump at this: Religious Unity should not be there at all (Wrong Religion should make rebellions more common and harsher in those provinces, not destabilize your entire country as it makes no fucking sense that people in London are so heartbroken and terrified that your newly conquered Scandinavia isn't Anglican) and Wrong Culture provinces should allow a unique mechanic that allows you to be a proper tyrant and exploit them (thus actually giving you a reason to NOT be a nice guy who tries to create a fully tolerant realm: historical rulers rarely saw tolerance as more valuable than exploitation anyway).

Played the Ottomans for the first time since update and immediately noticed that the Noble's had an alarmingly high amount of influence due to owning nearly half of the provinces in the entire country...That stinks, in my opinion....Takes decades to get adjusted properly without starting a half a dozen rebellions and losing all of the manpower available...