1.26 Mughals Update Release [checksum 6196] - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
imagine my surprise when i spend 40$ on expansions (again) and to find they just broke the game

thanks a lot paradox you killed your game at least for me

ill check if this games worth anything later but i just cant play with that

It’s great so far. I like the missionary nerf - seems more realistic.
Except it's not realistic to be able to convert large metropolises, but not being able to convert sparsely populated wastelands.

Yeah, because Culture and Religion converting was so easy and definite to do in history.
Both types of conversions should be much harder and unpredictable (in other words, it should be like in EU3).
It is true that converting, especially culturally converting, was really hard historically. And as such I'm not against changes.
It's just that historically it was the hugely populated areas, i.e. high dev ones, which were the beasts to convert. Not the 3 dev Siberian provinces or pacific isles...

i am choosing BRUNEI and i have choosed Malacca, Kutai as a rival... So i have reasons (CB) to begin a war... And i defeated Kutai but i can not take their lands by choosing peace deal!! And Then i have began a war with Malacca and my armies are their land but no attack this country. my armies just wait in their lands. A warm seems "you have exiled armies in meleka" ??? hey i wanna conquer your lands WTF

i am choosing BRUNEI and i have choosed Malacca, Kutai as a rival... So i have reasons (CB) to begin a war... And i defeated Kutai but i can not take their lands by choosing peace deal!! And Then i have began a war with Malacca and my armies are their land but no attack this country. my armies just wait in their lands. A warm seems "you have exiled armies in meleka" ??? hey i wanna conquer your lands WTF

You probably used the rivalry (humiliate) CB, you cannot take land with that one.