1.26.1 Mughals Hotfix Now Available [checksum 7513] - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still not fixing the Territories crippling the player with Corruption and religious unity? It was a bad design choice and you need to admit your mistakes

Just because you think something is bad doesn't actually make it bad. Adjust your strategy and you, too, could succeed...

Also:

Hotfixes are for fixing bugs, not changing deliberate design decisions you disagree with :)

Please think again about religion conversion now only playable are muslims because they can convert province religion without making it "states". For me this make this game unplayable. Religius idea is now so weak.

Last edited:
Please think again about religion conversion now only playable are muslims because they can convert province religion without making it "states". For me this make this game unplayable

What!?! You mean you can play the game?!? I wish a could play the game, but since last update, it just keeps crashing on the same date. So much for paying a billion for a dlc I didn't really care about.