1.25.1 England Hotfix Now Available [checksum 39a3] - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you guys please add in multiplayer only options so my casual single player games don't get ruined by people that feel the need to cheat in multiplayer. The money nerds were pointless and make playing minors not fun anymore. i like playing majors plenty but I miss casual minor play as well. I don't think the response git gud is acceptable in this case. I will not be supporting any more dlc until at least war reps are fixed.

Also I've noticed that the AI suddenly started to do separate peace deals ?

AI is CONSTANTLY making separate peace deals... neverending AI wars have been replaced with wars that last for 3 months and leave the player all alone.

Also mission tree claims are causing AI to attack landlocked countries it can't take provinces from.

Can you please smooth army maintenance a little bit. I can't build force-limit and even if I build up to force-limit I can't maintain my army on full maintenance to drill them. Even I invest economy enough, there is simply no economic capacity to maintain a professional army.

Can you please smooth army maintenance a little bit. I can't build force-limit and even if I build up to force-limit I can't maintain my army on full maintenance to drill them. Even I invest economy enough, there is simply no economic capacity to maintain a professional army.
To be relevant you need to provide some additional information imo. Country, year, FL, income. All data is relevant in context.

Can you guys please add in multiplayer only options so my casual single player games don't get ruined by people that feel the need to cheat in multiplayer. The money nerds were pointless and make playing minors not fun anymore. i like playing majors plenty but I miss casual minor play as well. I don't think the response git gud is acceptable in this case. I will not be supporting any more dlc until at least war reps are fixed.

I find it actually makes it easier to play minors; before you would get a nice cash injection from every other OPM you occupied in the early game, but now it means you can come away from your first big boy war against a major with a 500-1k stack of gold which totally pays of all your loans you needed to get to that point.

Hi,

the "Luck of the Irish" achievement can't be triggered with Offaly for a game already started in 1.25.0. It can be for a new game in 1.25.1.

Will that be fixed or will I have to start a new game? (I had my first 666 ruler ever in that game after more than 1200 hours of play.)

Hi,

the "Luck of the Irish" achievement can't be triggered with Offaly for a game already started in 1.25.0. It can be for a new game in 1.25.1.

Will that be fixed or will I have to start a new game? (I had my first 666 ruler ever in that game after more than 1200 hours of play.)

Hello, sorry to say, but you'll have to start a new game. :(

As per @DDRJake 's update to the original post, we have just updated the hotfix build with a handful of additional fixes.

- Fixed AI's unwillingness to explore (and thus slowing colonialism)
- Fixed crash when playing with RNW due to wrong indices on outgoing trade node links.
- Fixed AI peacing out early.

- Fixed AI peacing out early.

...aaawww... playing my first game of EU4 (1.25.1 0cbe(?), the one before 39a3 ) ever (after watching endless numbers of LP's and streams) and managed to get called into French-Castilian War as Portugal, only to get smacked around by France's massive stacks of doom... and after a crushing defeat in a major battle involving virtually all the combatants armies, France decided that I somehow won the war and offered 1500+ ducats and war reps. Had 0 warscore with them, I checked. Blew my mind that the AI would go to such lenghts to get rid of my measly demoralized, shattering 2-3K troops... but since this is my first game, I took it and since I was "victorious", Castile wasn't even pissed.

Won't happen anymore, I guess...?

Last edited:
Perhaps not being able to win this game as almost any minor by taking out loans, mercing up and repaying your debt by taking massive amounts of cash from hapless AI OPMs was something that this change was supposed to prevent?

I ran in a issue, where France (my ally) declared war on Totonac. So did Portugal (who is not allied to France).
Now these two are looked in a 'endless' war with Totonac. France has a warscor of 55% and Portugal has a warscore of 73%.
And no of the AI-players wantes to sign a peace-deal.

I think it is because there have been a change to how the warscore-systeem works. It appears most AI-players are going for a 99% warscore.

Hey all I have asked around and nobody could answer me. I started an Austria game after 1.25 was released. I noticed I could not destroy the centers of reformation by converting the province they were in. I don?t know if this was a bug or a feature. If it is the first please fix it