1.16.2 Released [checksum 3a8e] - Not For Problem Reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Corruption
- Updated corruption tooltip to show what actually effects it.
- Easy Difficulty now reduces your corruption dramatically.
- Root Out Corruption is now based on your development, not your income.
- Halved frequency of good and bad corruption events.

Achievements
- Updated Luck of the Irish achievement to account for 4 new Irish tags
- New Achievements updated to block custom nations

Unconditionally Surrender
- If war leader Unconditionally Surrenders, their allies no longer do so too.
- If an Overlord Unconditionally Surrenders, their Subjects now do so too.

Merchant Republics
- Merchant Republics are now limited by provinces in states, not total amount of provinces.
- Merchant Republics no longer want to become a Free City.

States & Territories
- Fixed: States couldn't be formed if there was a colony in the area.
- Empty State/Territories will not linger after loading savegames.

AI Tweaks

- Fixed some unlikely reasons for AI getting stuck and never cancelling condotieri.
- AI will go a bit easier on guarantees of countries that it wants to conquer or ally.
- Tweak to gifts/subsidies to reduce long range spam.
- AI should no more be willing to hire condottieri to fight some future rebellion (only serious present rebellions now count).

Misc Bugfixes
- Fixed wrong unit colors for a number of countries (e.g. Aragon).
- Fixed only Muscovite countries being able to form Russia.
- Fixed Hokkaido Strait
- Fixed saves sometimes not loading correctly after using Hunt Naval Mission.
- You can no longer detach mercenaries from a hired out Condottieri unit.
- MP: Fixed game going out of sync if host had Wealth of Nations DLC but not client.
- Fixed Bad Unit Position in Kholmogory

Misc Complaints Adressed

- When mothballing a fleet, sailors no longer needed are now returned to the country's sailor pool (up to max sailors).
- Razing provinces no longer adds unrest to them.
- Removed Regicide Event
- Removed historical neutrality between Portugal and Aragon
- Fixed Threaten War could be used during Regency.
- Central African Event 15 will no longer spam the player by triggering every other month or so.

Reactions:
" Merchant Republics are now limited by provinces in states, not total amount of provinces. " current saves are useable? Because in my save for Novgorod is nothing changes. Still have limitation to 20 prov's, not states.

" Merchant Republics are now limited by provinces in states, not total amount of provinces. " current saves are useable? Because in my save for Novgorod is nothing changes. Still have limitation to 20 prov's, not states.
It's not 20 States it's 20 provinces IN states...means you can have as much provinces as you want but no more than 20 of them have autonomy below 75%

Reactions:
Reactions:
can i play on easy mode and ironman enabled somehow? or rather play on ironman without corruption?

I'm going to go on a limb and guess no.

Thank you wonderful paradox for the quick hotfix!

Reactions:
an event that gives you a choice between +15Prestige+10Legitimacy, +50Diplo Power, +25Military Power or +1 Stability and, and had a MTTH of 2, while the prerequsites was being Fetishist and either having Makua or Nyasa as primary culture

Reactions:
an event that gives you a choice between +15Prestige+10Legitimacy, +50Diplo Power, +25Military Power or +1 Stability and, and had a MTTH of 2, while the prerequsites was being Fetishist and either having Makua or Nyasa as primary culture

Well, so much for conquering the world in my Maravi game - I stopped last night because I was getting tired, and discovered (*after* the game patched) that I can't revert my ironman game from 1.16.2 to 1.16.1, only to 1.15. It would be nice to clarify that--Remembrance of the Lion and the Snake were going to take me across the world, and I planned around it.

I loaded up the game as Pate (OPM with wrong religion) and did some math.

The new monthly cost to reduce corruption at 1 corruption per year, is 0.05/development_adjusted_for_autonomy. It used to be 100% of your income. Since income is roughly 0.10/development, corruption costs have been reduced by 50% on average, and way more than that for countries with high trade income/gold mines.

I've seen Johan repeat that he wasn't willing to nerf corruption, so I hope this is not an oversight and that he actually changed his mind. The current situation is more interesting. Corruption is not completely crippling but now I'll have to think twice before I conquer land I can't convert or let my diplo tech tank.

I'd still rather see this mechanic removed altogether so they can add more interesting money sinks and incentives to increase diplo tech, but I feel like it's a step in the right direction.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.