• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LukeBRG

Romero Games
Dec 11, 2020
Hey everyone, thank you all for your feedback! If you've posted here on the forums or are thinking of sharing your thoughts on 1.05, we hear you. With beta testing, we often implement features to see how they are received, and these are not always going to end up being the final product. With the community in mind, we are currently working on adjusting those features that received the most feedback for our final version of 1.05.

• 1Like
Reactions:
take out the weapons proficiency, it just made buying the deluxe edition worthless cause I can't use my golden weapons anymore, just with the extra characters isn't worth enough, at the end if I have to level up to use the golden weapons that i bought its the same as I just buy in-game the other golden weapons.
good idea but really poor implemented

• 1Like
Reactions:
What shocks me is the speed of movement
speed up, it looks like the old film in 16/18 frames per second !
should be an option for people in a hurry

The weapons proficiency, I have nothing against
but I have the impression of having a kid's dart rifle , have you tested ?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
take out the weapons proficiency, it just made buying the deluxe edition worthless cause I can't use my golden weapons anymore, just with the extra characters isn't worth enough, at the end if I have to level up to use the golden weapons that i bought its the same as I just buy in-game the other golden weapons.
good idea but really poor implemented
Either that or you should get that proficiency immediately for having bought the deluxe edition. I agree with the sentiment of poorly implemented, as I feel ripped off as well.

I had to restart a game again because I didn't have a grade 1 weapon, so I could only use the pistol, all the weapons sold to the merchant are grade 2 or +,
also the one we find , all is grade 2 or more
it's the same for some recruits the weapon skill is unlocked, but there is no weapon !!
you should test your game without the console !

Last edited:
NPCs go too fast, I have a hard time keeping up with them.

You should put a walk / run button or speed up time option. So it's done badly.

Just this. The rest has improved a lot. Thank you