• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would it be possible to make the battlescenario Finland v Sweden to be winnable to Finland, since now it's not possible to win as finland even though i managed to take like half of Sweden, they still win because the time runs out too soon, and the insane vp requirements for Finland to actually win. Other good idea might be to add that chrisis into the main campaigns. :)

You can officially adopt using JSGME, it is an extremely useful programm for applying mods.

This is actually the way I'm running 1914 and I really like the way to easily switch back to vanilla. :cool:

You are right, unit stats should be worked over in a more general overhaul to reflect WW1 conditions. Do you have experience in that direction?

I increased organisation ( 130 for infantry, 70 for cavalry) and add 100 defensiveness and toughness. Fights reflect WW1 conditions, many casualties, sometimes a division is totally devastated and erased, offensive must be prepared and support, or your troops will be crushed. I also changed reinforcement line in ai files, France 0.1 > 0.3 etc... IMO it seems better.